What's new

Çay Bahçesi

I have no prob putting my pix here but god only knows how many will save it for future use :blink:

This is an insult to decent members of Turkish society here, we are the guardians of morals :D

Jokes aside I would really like to see some of you people here, I remember Sinan having a belly, I really wonder @telkon @rmi5 and you too, no dirty things. I don't wonder @atatwolf, you can feck off dude :D

This is an insult to decent members of Turkish society here, we are the guardians of morals :D

Jokes aside I would really like to see some of you people here, I remember Sinan having a belly, I really wonder @telkon @rmi5 and you too, no dirty things. I don't wonder @atatwolf, you can feck off dude :D
and what about yourself? O dear no. of members viewing this thread is increasing...

Man sounds like Antalya is full of some horny wolves *cough* @atatwolf *cough*

Sis, let me tell you one of my memories...

I was in Alanya Summer Garden disco...
on2PvhLAD9g.jpg

I was on the dance floor looking for chicks, then i saw a Russian girl in a red dress (very pretty) dancing by herself. So i decided to make a move, i begin to dance in front of her. And she bagan to dance towards me, she raised her head and smile......

All is well until here...then i felt someone on my right side, i turned my head and saw a guy dancing towards her....then the same thing happened on my left side...Suddenly i'm struggling to dance with the girls by pushing the guys with my shoulders...(guys were sweaty..:bad: ) After a while....a circle of men formed around the girl.... all the guys dancing towards her... so she got irriated, she broke the circle and go sat with her friends.....:sick:

I got frustrated, left the dance floor and go where my friends are...from there i looked upon dance floor...i saw those guys again formed a circle. around some other chick...:lol:

Yeah Turkish guys happens be wolves for tourist girls. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

:lol: I am almost a big dude. I am almost twice the size of @Sinan :lol: @asena_great is also a giant, as I have heard from him.

Uncle what do you work as? :pop:
I start small companies,let them grow and sell them when profitable.
The last one was in fruit and vegetable wholesale,thanks to the Russian sanctions(unlucky) i lost some investments.
Now im in uncut gemstones,buy from western black African countries and sell them in Antwerpen(Belgium) or Amsterdam.
Im getting the first shipment on tuesday.
People come with a business plan and i decide to invest or not.

and what about yourself? O dear no. of members viewing this thread is increasing...

I would need to kill you all if you saw me :D lol I barely take photos of me anyway.

Why is that forum doesn't have a goddamn pm system, so we could avoid unnecessary eyes.

@Sinan

Stop throwing shit to my Antalya :D its only happens seasonally at certain locations, Antalya normally is quite a calm and safe city.

Sis, let me tell you one of my memories...

I was in Alanya Summer Garden disco...
on2PvhLAD9g.jpg

I was on the dance floor looking for chicks, then i saw a Russian girl in a red dress (very pretty) dancing by herself. So i decided to make a move, i begin to dance in front of her. And she bagan to dance towards me, she raised her head and smile......

All is well until here...then i felt someone on my right side, i turned my head and saw a guy dancing towards her....then i same thing happened on my left side...Suddenly i'm struggling to dance with the girls by pushing the guys with my shoulders...(guys were sweaty..:bad: ) After a while....a circle of men formed around the girl.... all the guys dancing towards her... so she got irriated, she broke the circle and go sat with her friends.....:sick:

I got frustrated, left the dance floor and go where my friends are...from there i looked upon dance floor...i saw those guys again formed a circle. around some other chick...:lol:

Yeah Turkish guys happens be wolves for tourist girls. :)
hmmm...so you approach gals on dance floors...So far I have asked (at different instances in my life) a Pakistani, an Italian, a Ukrainian and my cousin in USA to take me to a disco type thing...and believe me no one will take me...they ask me what I wanna do I am like I wanna observe...the Pakistani laughed his head off...literally I thought his head would come off...the Italian looked at me waiting for me to laugh and tell him I was joking and the Ukrainian was reasoning with me telling me it is not a good place when he goes he will take pix so I can see and he did take pix to show me what is inside but wont let me go in my cousin well he laughed and said go with your own friends :(

I start small companies,let them grow and sell them when profitable.
The last one was in fruit and vegetable wholesale,thanks to the Russian sanctions(unlucky) i lost some investments.
Now im in uncut gemstones,buy from western black African countries and sell them in Antwerpen(Belgium) or Amsterdam.
Im getting the first shipment on tuesday.
People come with a business plan and i decide to invest or not.
you sound like hyperion :blink:

Back
Top Bottom