What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Why,he does the same?
I kinda remember him saying something similar though I didnt get what he really does though I think he is an investment banker....but how he behaves and what he describes sounded just like what you said...

hmmm...so you approach gals on dance floors...
I used to... and only to tourists not to natives.
So far I have asked (at different instances in my life) a Pakistani, an Italian, a Ukrainian and my cousin in USA to take me to a disco type thing...and believe me no one will take me...they ask me what I wanna do I am like I wanna observe...the Pakistani laughed his head off...literally I thought his head would come off...the Italian looked at me waiting for me to laugh and tell him I was joking and the Ukrainian was reasoning with me telling me it is not a good place when he goes he will take pix so I can see and he did take pix to show me what is inside but wont let me go in my cousin well he laughed and said go with your own friends :(
Hmmm, sis i honestly don't believe that bars, discos, night clubs are places to meet with honest guys who you can start a long relationship. :)

Best you avoid it, but for satisfying interest..that would be no harm. :)

I used to... and only to tourists not to natives.

Hmmm, sis i honestly don't believe that bars, discos, night clubs are places to meet with honest guys who you can start a long relationship. :)

Best you avoid it, but for satisfying interest..that would be no harm. :)
heheeh no not for relationship purposes...just for I dont curious to know what it looks like and feels like.... :p:

I told my Ukrainian friend who had a hard time understanding why I wanted to go to such a place....I told him I would buy a coke and sit in a corner and observe... :angel:

I start small companies,let them grow and sell them when profitable.
The last one was in fruit and vegetable wholesale,thanks to the Russian sanctions(unlucky) i lost some investments.
Now im in uncut gemstones,buy from western black African countries and sell them in Antwerpen(Belgium) or Amsterdam.
Im getting the first shipment on tuesday.
People come with a business plan and i decide to invest or not.
Do you pay import tax? if yes how much?

rmi the destroyer :D

if we can make moderation to open pms , would you guys show your pics ?
I dont mind 1 of the TT has seen me in real life and so has horus so either of those 2 can open a PM and I wont be bothered about my pix being viewed.....

:lol: I am almost a big dude. I am almost twice the size of @Sinan :lol: @asena_great is also a giant, as I have heard from him.

Mate, can you post a body pic....i mean remove your face..

I'm 1.8m and 80kg, i don't have slim type of body....i seriously wonder how can you twice of my size...

Are you something like this ?
article-2157518-138D7D45000005DC-916_634x465[1].jpg

I would need to kill you all if you saw me :D lol I barely take photos of me anyway.

Why is that forum doesn't have a goddamn pm system, so we could avoid unnecessary eyes.

@Sinan

Stop throwing shit to my Antalya :D its only happens seasonally at certain locations, Antalya normally is quite a calm and safe city.

Yeah, yeah. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom