What's new

Çay Bahçesi

No, I won't. :D

Do you remember the stuff that was going to happen for ghara ghan?

I assure you I'm not a mullah agent :D

C'mon guys one is saying he's a central asian playboy, other saying he is as big as a tower, you made us curious :D

Great, auntie agreed, @Horus can you open pm of me and Akheilos ?

C'mon guys one is saying he's a central asian playboy, other saying he is as big as a tower, you made us curious :D

He might have to add half of Cay Bachcesi :rofl:

Whose the tower guy? How tall is he claiming?

Mate, can you post a body pic....i mean remove your face..

I'm 1.8m and 80kg, i don't have slim type of body....i seriously wonder how can you twice of my size...

Are you something like this ?
View attachment 159121

No, I am taller and slimmer than these guys. But, I do go to gym a lot, and have a very heavy bone structure. BTW, I am not exactly twice of your size, I was using rough engineering approximation bro. It seems to be in our genes, plus I was a bit overnourished with dairy products, and such stuff as my mom says. :lol: IMO, you have a slim body.

Als alles wit is maak je niet veel winst(als je dankt wis ik dit gedeelte).;)
abi, kan je mij helpen met een handeltje opzetten? Ik wil wat bijverdienen terwijl ik bezig ben met mijn studie. Maakt niet uit wat voor bedrijf.

@Akheilos

You you look small, what is your height ? I'm mainly curious about faces but its your choice of course :) But I certainly want @telkon aka Armilustriy's face :D

Back
Top Bottom