What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Mullah swat teams got into his house, we barely took him to Turkey, but Mullah' got his sisters, now he's begging money for karate lessons.

@Akheilos rmi, from the talk of him, he must be 2.5 meters or something :D
I am not 2.5 meters, bro :lol:

abi, kan je mij helpen met een handeltje opzetten? Ik wil wat bijverdienen terwijl ik bezig ben met mijn studie. Maakt niet uit wat voor bedrijf.
Wat wil je doen,kom daar eens eerst achter?
Welke sector?
Waar ben je goed in?

No, I am taller and slimmer than these guys. But, I do go to gym a lot, and have a very heavy bone structure. BTW, I am not exactly twice of your size, I was using rough engineering approximation bro. It seems to be in our genes, plus I was a bit overnourished with dairy products, and such stuff as my mom says. :lol: IMO, you have a slim body.

Saying Gym....i need to do stuff...

Mate, Hasani adviced me this stuff.

I did it for 3 weeks...suddenly my knees and my left ankle start to hurt like hell. So, i stopped doing it. Now my joints have recovered. I'm about the start this workout again.

What do you think about the workout.... I think it is a good way to lose some fat, and get your body in to shape.

I did it for 3 weeks...suddenly my knees and my left ankle start to hurt like hell. So, i stopped doing it. Now my joints have recovered. I'm about the start this workout again.

What do you think about the workout.... I think it is a good way to lose some fat, and get your body in to shape.
I walk 1.2 KM to the lab and 1.2 KM back...just to get some fresh air and do some activity...I walk to the lab and office 3-4 times a day...I hate any more excise than that

I walk 1.2 KM to the lab and 1.2 KM back...just to get some fresh air and do some activity...I walk to the lab and office 3-4 times a day...I hate any more excise than that
Yeah, that is good....to remain healty. But i wanna get into shape. :)

@Akheilos The face is not shown, but I can tell that you are very good in choosing dresses :tup:
:rofl: I actually am not...So far I have not bought a single shirt for myself on my own...usually my sis goes shopping throws out half of what I choose and buys some stuff that she finds nice or sometimes she has some tops I use when I am in London ....Mom and another sis does my desi shopping...Even that coat was my sis's choice....well of course I had a say in it :p:

:rofl: I actually am not...So far I have not bought a single shirt for myself on my own...usually my sis goes shopping throws out half of what I choose and buys some stuff that she finds nice or sometimes she has some tops I use when I am in London ....Mom and another sis does my desi shopping...Even that coat was my sis's choice....well of course I had a say in it :p:

Sis, You don't look like a tomboy. :)

Damn I was hoping no. of ppl viewing this thread would decrease but nope...so no luck in another pix round :rofl:
Don't show a face pic, our guys are decent. But you will never know who else is lurking.

Working out is really really necessary and good for your health. Your work out plan depends on what do you expect to gain. Do you just want to lose fat? do you wanna build muscles? do you want to increasing your breathing abilities? ...
I think Aerobic exercises are the most simple and the best choice for everyone.
If you want to lose fat, you need to have long time exercises, instead of 20 minutes ones. You can use treadmill, simple walking, running, ... for a 1 hour efficient session and repeat it three times a week.

Back
Top Bottom