What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Oh thats in my city :D there are a lot more come here, I will watch you from distance :D

As I said don't listen to Sinan, it isn't something you would have to deal with it, they only do it with Russians and other europeans.

Spying is futile, I couldn't find anything else, I will summon my master telkon.
you from Ephesus ??

Well, whats wrong with that? Or we can ask a mod to put us in a PM with you and you can show us there?

Well, I am sensitive about my privacy in the internet. That's why I have not send any picture of myself in this forum. This site is monitored by many, and was almost making a serious problem for one of our friends ;)

No don't listen to him, what he says is applies to cheap Russian girls, sometimes telling them "davay" is enough to get them :D but a decent, educated, religious girls is another story, nobody would try something like that, Well from my perspective majority of religious guys are assholes too but thats my perspective.
Mate....in a holiday resort it won't matter.

Who the fvck would look for a decent,educated, religious girl in holiday in Antalya???? If she is hot, they will take their chance when they see she is decent they will back off and try their chance on some other girls..

:blink:

Yes I know Turkey but I thought it was common in Holland...didnt know it was also common in Turkey :blink: now me is scared to visit Turkey :(

Sis, only in holiday regions like Antalya, Alanya, Çeşme, Bodrum... that won't be the case in everywhere in Turkey.

Mate....in a holiday resort it won't matter.

Who the fvck would look for a decent,educated, religious girl in holiday in Antalya???? If she is hot, they will take their chance when they see she is decent they will back off and try their chance on some other girls..
Man sounds like Antalya is full of some horny wolves *cough* @atatwolf *cough*

Dude dont try that on a girl you like it sounds spooky on the net already :unsure:

Just joking I can't even look to the side of where a girl I feel attractive stands.

But I'm different person on net :D

No, I'm from Antalya, when you said amphiteatre I thought you were talking about Aspendos which is well known and very intact, The whole western Anatolia is full of such ruins with Ephesus being the most known.

Aspendos
52738091[1].jpg

Even at the center of city we have a Roman gate
18584351[1].jpg

@Sinan I didn't said holiday, I said just come to Turkey :D

Just joking I can't even look to the side of where a girl I feel attractive stands.

But I'm different person on net :D

No, I'm from Antalya, when you said amphiteatre I thought you were talking about Aspendos which is well known and very intact, The whole western Anatolia is full of such ruins with Ephesus being the most known.

Aspendos
View attachment 159119

Even at the center of city we have a Roman gate
View attachment 159120
@Sinan I didn't said holiday, I said just come to Turkey :D

wow! :smitten::smitten::smitten:

I only believe my own eyes :whistle:
And I love not being stalked ...I have no problem showing but I do have problem people saving it...or something

Well, I am sensitive about my privacy in the internet. That's why I have not send any picture of myself in this forum. This site is monitored by many, and was almost making a serious problem for one of our friends ;)
If you don't give your name. Posting your picture won't harm you. Everybody has a face :lol:

Back
Top Bottom