What's new

Çay Bahçesi

:lol: can't you suddenly and mistakenly make them grow faster for some short periods of time? then bring them back to the natural growing speed? We call it engineering approximation :rofl:
lolz...no then I wont know if the gene I inserted in them works or not or it was coz I played with the natural conditions hence the natural conditions need to be constant :)

Never go alone to such a place,you have family in Turkiye so no need for that,they will all protect you.
Urmm...Uncle I have no family in Turkey....I just wanted to go there coz heard its got some really good sites...esp that amphitheater that looks like the one in Rome...or something...

lolz...no then I wont know if the gene I inserted in them works or not or it was coz I played with the natural conditions hence the natural conditions need to be constant :)
What will be you tittle when finished?

why oh why? and girls fall for it? You mean they go on a holiday for that? sounds like Holland ? :unsure:

@Sinan now I am more scared to go to Turkey? :blink:

Not Holland sis, in Turkey.... holiday in Turkey..

You know hot and sunny weather, good food, nice atmosphere... i think under these circumstances for tourists girls only missing ingredient is a lover.... and Turks jump on these girls as our girls are conservative relative to them..... ( I remember, i would ignore, even didn't talk to Turkish girls when i was on holiday in my teens)... so when our guys have their way with them... they would just pass on the next girl...

Urmm...Uncle I have no family in Turkey....I just wanted to go there coz heard its got some really good sites...esp that amphitheater that looks like the one in Rome...or something...
After the wedding you will see if you have family in Turkiye or not;)

Not Holland sis, in Turkey.... holiday in Turkey..

You know hot and sunny weather, good food, nice atmosphere... i think under these circumstances for tourists girls only missing ingredient is a lover.... and Turks jump on these girls as our girls are conservative relative to them..... ( I remember, i would ignore, even didn't talk to Turkish girls when i was on holiday in my teens)... so when our guys have their way with them... they would just pass on the next girl...
:blink:

Yes I know Turkey but I thought it was common in Holland...didnt know it was also common in Turkey :blink: now me is scared to visit Turkey :(

Oh thats in my city :D there are a lot more come here, I will watch you from distance :D

As I said don't listen to Sinan, it isn't something you would have to deal with it, they only do it with Russians and other europeans.

Spying is futile, I couldn't find anything else, I will summon my master telkon.

Oh thats in my city :D there are a lot more come here, I will watch you from distance :D

As I said don't listen to Sinan, it isn't something you would have to deal with it, they only do it with Russians and other europeans.

Spying is futile, I couldn't find anything else, I will summon my master telkon.
Dude dont try that on a girl you like it sounds spooky on the net already :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom