What's new

Çay Bahçesi

lolz...

Well, My Ukrainian friend did say I complain a share deal ...poor kid had to hear it for awhile :ashamed:

Well, I DO have weird habits like 1 that Ukraine guy pointed out....My fruit (like Apple or Pears) need to be crunchy otherwise if it is soft I wont eat it...there were actually 3 things the Ukrainian kid counted...I can only recall the crunchy fruit coz I think it took all his energy to stop his jaw from hanging open :rofl:

These are small things, not enough to mentally criple the man :D I'm also too picky on food. I don't eat boned meat, I hate olives, I dislike tomatoes, peppers and pickles, many of the common fruits, pretty much nothing left, these are like basic ingredients here :D

At last resort, come to Turkey, no way you wouldn't find someone :D

I missed the question about friends, no, no friends at all :D

Well for now I will try to work myself out...Like I am taking classes and soo it keeps me busy enough not to worry about this stuff...

I usually have half day classes (morning or afternoon) and the other half day is spend in my lab working on my own project...when I come home I am dead tired! a bit of PDF and fb is all I can do...

Will prob be like that till June or something...

Well, it is almost similar for me. I just don't use fb, and try to have some driving in weekends for fun and cook new foods, or go to new restaurants, and gathering/chatting with friends.

These are small things, not enough to mentally criple the man :D I'm also too picky on food. I don't eat boned meat, I hate olives, I dislike tomatoes, peppers and pickles, many of the common fruits, pretty much nothing left, these are like basic ingredients here :D

At last resort, come to Turkey, no way you wouldn't find someone :D
Ooo...even I dont eat boned meat...Even the cooked cartilage that crunches in your mouth yuck I feel like throwing up if I eat it accidentally :sick:

Well, it is almost similar for me. I just don't use fb, and try to have some driving in weekends for fun and cook new foods, or go to new restaurants, and gathering/chatting with friends.
I tried cooking new food only manage when I invite friends over...that way I can experiment and I get feedback...and if the food is bad I dont have to eat it alone ;)

So you are green?:sarcastic:
Uncle! There are also brown olive...

Medium_Lumionus_v3_1311_1.jpg

or maybe cafe

Tan_Radiant_v2_1319_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom