What's new

Çay Bahçesi

the world is changing fast hence why I wanted to be on friends level with my children...its easier to advice a friend- child than one distant from you and having a parent- respect relationship!

The world is changing and hence the smaller the gap the better otherwise we would be lost with all the new gadgets! My mom still doesnt know how to fully operate a mobile fone :( or a computer..

Yeah, what you say is true. hopefully you are an educated smart person, hence I am sure that you won't feel lagging behind the children ;)

Yeah, what you say is true. hopefully you are an educated smart person, hence I am sure that you won't feel lagging behind the children ;)
Dude my mom has MA in English (during her time that was like doing a PhD)

what the heck is milf?

well, my parents cant seem to find coz well they dont have many friends in Pakistan

plus my dad is too egoistic...he thinks girls side shouldnt ask for proposal only a guy's side should come and ask if they want his daughters...so with such attitude well....so far no one wants to ask :(

or maybe we dont know enough to have a better choice...plus my family is too family oriented and have been REAL BUSY fighting themselves to make proper friends outside the family circle! So we literally dont know many people....and I really have no interest in marrying someone who comes from my dad's town....

Then there is match at mental level..I am not like desi women who wont talk back or wont question a decision..that irks many men...they dont like a woman with a brain

And well after 25 people just dont look at you for marriage anymore :(

Every bastard at marrying age wants a tall, beautiful , FAIR, educated, MUTE bride ...yup....mute coz she should be yes boss type!

Oh did I forget if you are a doctor you have a higher chance of being proposed? Yea status and all that shit!

Such innocence :D

Ok family is no and the ones you find are jerks, thats a hard situation, for an average person it would still not be so hard to find someone, but you are quite overqualified, some people would be afraid to approach and you would find some underqualified. But I think you will find someone in the end, you can't be as misarable as I am :D

Is there any mute wives remained at that age ? god my tiny neighbour was beating her bear like husband :D and not everyone is looking for a tall, beautiful, fair girl, well, thats the ideal :D but not the priority. But people around you might have high standarts because of their social situation.

Well remember we spied on you once ? :D as far as I remember you aren't bad looking.

Such innocence :D

Ok family is no and the ones you find are jerks, thats a hard situation, for an average person it would still not be so hard to find someone, but you are quite overqualified, some people would be afraid to approach and you would find some underqualified. But I think you will find someone in the end, you can't be as misarable as I am :D

Is there any mute wives remained at that age ? god my tiny neighbour was beating her bear like husband :D and not everyone is looking for a tall, beautiful, fair girl, well, thats the ideal :D but not the priority. But people around might have high standarts because of their social situation.

Well remember we spied on you once ? :D as far as I remember you aren't bad looking.
hahahhah...no I have been told many times I am hot and I do think that people get scared of me when I say what I am studying :ashamed: recently I have lowered myself to saying plant science even farming as a joke :p:

And I dont mind under qualified...prob is men ego...if he can tolerate a clever wife :p:

Well your tiny neighbour is lucky bear let her beat him....that is called love I guess *sigh*

People always want what they cant have or havent got (right now for me its a guy)

FAIR.....who can be woman fair...

I'm almost being treated unfairly everyday.... (but it got less, hope someday it will vanish. :) )

Just in time. :)
My dear friend....the fair in my sentence was fair like @Armstrong glow in the dark....S.Asian dilemma of life how to bleach their dark skin while the dilemma of the whites is how to get a tan forever! :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom