What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Nah.... it's just engament ring. :) Proposing ring was much more expensive around (around 6 times)... and both of them can't be compared what mom is buying for her. :)

Why do you guys buy so many rings? Isn't just one ring enough? In USA, they usually buy 1-2 rings tops, which only one of them is a costing ring. @Hakan @T-123456 what's your opinion? My parents bought only one as far as i know, and I doubt if I pay for more than 1-2 rings.
They should not put economical pressure on you. :disagree: Is it the tradition for all of the turkey?

Be careful bro :D

:lol:
Why do you guys buy so many rings? Isn't just one ring enough? In USA, they usually buy 1-2 rings tops, which only one of them is a costing ring. @Hakan @T-123456 what's your opinion? My parents bought only one as far as i know, and I doubt if I pay for more than 1-2 rings.
They should not put economical pressure on you. :disagree: Is it the tradition for all of the turkey?
Mate, one for proposal. (which i bought it) it's not tradition.
And one engament ring (which you will wear it all of your life) Girl's family buys my ring, my family buys bride's ring.
Mom is not buying a ring but a bracelet. This is also not a tradition and my gf said it's unnecessary but mom is very enthusiast about it.

Normally its only 2 rings but some have other traditions like in Sinan's case,also new to me.

Want a ring sis ? :D
:rofl: yea...but from a guy to marry me...I feel old :(

Hi @Akheilos , what's up sister?
:lol: What's your opinion about it?
In USA, they say that spending a month of salary on the ring stuff is good.
Nothing much....life is slow...

Opinion about rings? The only jewelry I wear is what my mom gave me for either my birthday or when I passed High school...after that when my sis and I (she changed majors so lost 1 yr and graduated with me) graduated my eldest sis gave each of us 1 bracelet (mom gave her 2 when she passed BSc...being mom's first child to do so) and then for MSc I didnt ask for anything coz I already have necklace and locket (sister's actually but well we have the same initials) I have earnings since I was a kid and well a good friend's mom gave me a ring on my birthday (it was useless as it was not really expensive and I think it went out of shape when I slept with it)

Well, in our culture there is always alot of jewelry....

Back
Top Bottom