What's new

Çay Bahçesi

just read an article on central asians fighting for isis. article says there are 500+ uzbeks, 390 turkmens,190 tajiks, 100 kyrgyz and 300 kazakhs (half of them women, wives of kazakh militants) :angry::pissed:

I just learned that ftw means for the win, I always thought it was something like f.ck the what :D

@telkon

Its ok, its better for us to let people join isis then cause trouble inside of the country, they are going to be "martry" :D

I just learned that ftw means for the win, I always thought it was something like f.ck the what :D

@telkon

Its ok, its better for us to let people join isis then cause trouble inside of the country, they are going to be "martry" :D
The problem starts when they come back to their home

@telkon

if they die there, that's ok by me. the problem is, they might survive and then sent back by isis. just last week uzbek who fought in syria and iraq for 2 years, was arrested in ferghana. he was on a recruitment mission.

Yeah they should not be allowed to return into society, if they survive they should be arrested at spot.

@telkon senin isim neydi ya ? maximus gibi birşey miydi ?

@rmi5

Buddy... talking about being busy... I looked around 500-600 engagement rings with gf.... finally decided on one. :) (thx god)

:lol:
I think the tip about buying the ring is just letting her decide about it, and just need to be vigilant and if it was expensive, sneak in and indirectly change her opinion about the ring :lol:

:lol:
I think the tip about buying the ring is just letting her decide about it, and just need to be vigilant and if it was expensive, sneak in and indirectly change her opinion about the ring :lol:

Yeah, i was thinking the same.... but she couldn't decide after looking hundreds of rings... so i had to step in and decide on one. :)

Back
Top Bottom