What's new

Çay Bahçesi

:rofl: yea...but from a guy to marry me...I feel old :(
:astagh: Nope sis, I am alsmot your age, and not married and do not feel old.

PS. to be honest, I feel a little bit old, not much though :(
Nothing much....life is slow...

Opinion about rings? The only jewelry I wear is what my mom gave me for either my birthday or when I passed High school...after that when my sis and I (she changed majors so lost 1 yr and graduated with me) graduated my eldest sis gave each of us 1 bracelet (mom gave her 2 when she passed BSc...being mom's first child to do so) and then for MSc I didnt ask for anything coz I already have necklace and locket (sister's actually but well we have the same initials) I have earnings since I was a kid and well a good friend's mom gave me a ring on my birthday (it was useless as it was not really expensive and I think it went out of shape when I slept with it)

Well, in our culture there is always alot of jewelry....
:lol: you almost have half of a central bank gold reserves as your jewelry :lol:

:lol: you almost have half of a central bank gold reserves as your jewelry :lol:
Well its kinda common in our culture....Women are decorated with gold...for my mom well she was scared by some aunty that if you have gold and dont use it it is haram so she started putting it on us :unsure:

Well its kinda common in our culture....Women are decorated with gold...for my mom well she was scared by some aunty that if you have gold and dont use it it is haram so she started putting it on us :unsure:
:lol: that makes sense
We women expire faster :(

For unknown reasons guys only want teenagers coz they are hotter or so I heard :ashamed:
expire? :rofl:
No, don't look at it in this way. some guys may want teenagers, just to have more fun, but they are not good marriage materials themselves ;)

expire? :rofl:
No, don't look at it in this way. some guys may want teenagers, just to have more fun, but they are not good marriage materials themselves ;)
True but my real reason is child bearing age
and also mothering age...

I think a young mother can chase her hyper active child (damn I was and still am active) and also prob patient enough to keep changing pampers and clothes and teach slowly I am more impatient now than I was before...not sure what happened :(

Another thing is age gap...My parents were 30 (mom) and 35 or more (dad) when I was born...they have either never thought of me old enough to treat me as a friend or thought of me as too old for toys ...It was messed up...I was a serious kid and now I am a wild teenager trapped in an adult's body :blink:

@Akheilos

I thought parents were always ready to find husbands/brides ? why don't you ask them ? :D but it would be hard to find someone in your level, may be you overstudied :D don't worry about age, We are seeing 50-60 years old new mothers :D its better to find a proper adult then a whiny teenage girl, there is a little something called milf as well :D

True but my real reason is child bearing age
and also mothering age...

I think a young mother can chase her hyper active child (damn I was and still am active) and also prob patient enough to keep changing pampers and clothes and teach slowly I am more impatient now than I was before...not sure what happened :(

Another thing is age gap...My parents were 30 (mom) and 35 or more (dad) when I was born...they have either never thought of me old enough to treat me as a friend or thought of me as too old for toys ...It was messed up...I was a serious kid and now I am a wild teenager trapped in an adult's body :blink:

I fully understand your concerns. My thought is that, If you want to have 2 children, then you are fine until you become 30. then you can plan 1 year for meeting some guy, 1 year for preparing for marriage, 1 year rest after marriage, then having a child, rest another 1-2 years, and having another one. then you can have 2 children before becoming 35 years old. As far as the gap is concerned, we cannot do much about it. The world is changing even faster than before, and if there was a gap for 30 years old parents, now there would be gap for 20 years old parents as well :lol:

@Akheilos

I thought parents were always ready to find husbands/brides ? why don't you ask them ? :D but it would be hard to find someone in your level, may be you overstudied :D don't worry about age, We are seeing 50-60 years old new mothers :D its better to find a proper adult then a whiny teenage girl, there is a little something called milf as well :D
what the heck is milf?

well, my parents cant seem to find coz well they dont have many friends in Pakistan

plus my dad is too egoistic...he thinks girls side shouldnt ask for proposal only a guy's side should come and ask if they want his daughters...so with such attitude well....so far no one wants to ask :(

or maybe we dont know enough to have a better choice...plus my family is too family oriented and have been REAL BUSY fighting themselves to make proper friends outside the family circle! So we literally dont know many people....and I really have no interest in marrying someone who comes from my dad's town....

Then there is match at mental level..I am not like desi women who wont talk back or wont question a decision..that irks many men...they dont like a woman with a brain

And well after 25 people just dont look at you for marriage anymore :(

Every bastard at marrying age wants a tall, beautiful , FAIR, educated, MUTE bride ...yup....mute coz she should be yes boss type!

Oh did I forget if you are a doctor you have a higher chance of being proposed? Yea status and all that shit!

And yea I overstudied :(

I fully understand your concerns. My thought is that, If you want to have 2 children, then you are fine until you become 30. then you can plan 1 year for meeting some guy, 1 year for preparing for marriage, 1 year rest after marriage, then having a child, rest another 1-2 years, and having another one. then you can have 2 children before becoming 35 years old. As far as the gap is concerned, we cannot do much about it. The world is changing even faster than before, and if there was a gap for 30 years old parents, now there would be gap for 20 years old parents as well :lol:
the world is changing fast hence why I wanted to be on friends level with my children...its easier to advice a friend- child than one distant from you and having a parent- respect relationship!

The world is changing and hence the smaller the gap the better otherwise we would be lost with all the new gadgets! My mom still doesnt know how to fully operate a mobile fone :( or a computer..

Back
Top Bottom