What's new

Çay Bahçesi

I mean let's first marry some guy, then gave birth to a baby , then come back to cay bahcesi, and I, uncle T, ... would find a solution for the age gap issue :lol:
It does not need to be your concern for now.
true :agree:

Ok back to chapter one...trapping a potential husband :p:

hahahhah...no I have been told many times I am hot and I do think that people get scared of me when I say what I am studying :ashamed: recently I have lowered myself to saying plant science even farming as a joke :p:

And I dont mind under qualified...prob is men ego...if he can tolerate a clever wife :p:

Well your tiny neighbour is lucky bear let her beat him....that is called love I guess *sigh*

People always want what they cant have or havent got (right now for me its a guy)

More spying :D

Cleverness is not a problem, its unending talking and constant unsatisfaction that drives men mad, are you like that ? :) My mother is like that, when she start complaining about something its never ends, they sometimes end up wrestling with my father(jokingly) :D

You mean dark like a poor indian worker ?, its seems like castes have their own skin colors, weird. That much dark is not so attracting but its depends on person, though honestly pale skin is damn hot :D especially on east asians.

true :agree:
Ok back to chapter one...trapping a potential husband :p:

Sorry, I am getting sleepy, and in such cases, a lot of languages and their grammar starts to mix up in my mind, and understanding my words becomes tough :lol:
Is there some sports club, Yoga classes, muslim youth association, and such things? If yes, you can join those club and meet new guys. Online dating is another option. Another option is talking with some of your friends who are married, and tell them that you are available if they want to introduce someone to you.

I mean let's first marry some guy, then gave birth to a baby , then come back to cay bahcesi, and I, uncle T, ... would find a solution for the age gap issue :lol:
It does not need to be your concern for now.
The age gap is a thing of the past,just be happy with the person,who cares about the rest.

More spying :D

Cleverness is not a problem, its unending talking and constant unsatisfaction that drives men mad, are you like that ? :) My mother is like that, when she start complaining about something its never ends, they sometimes end up wrestling with my father(jokingly) :D

You mean dark like a poor indian worker ?, its seems like castes have their own skin colors, weird. That much dark is not so attracting but its depends on person, though honestly pale skin is damn hot :D especially on east asians.
lolz...

Well, My Ukrainian friend did say I complain a share deal ...poor kid had to hear it for awhile :ashamed:

Well, I DO have weird habits like 1 that Ukraine guy pointed out....My fruit (like Apple or Pears) need to be crunchy otherwise if it is soft I wont eat it...there were actually 3 things the Ukrainian kid counted...I can only recall the crunchy fruit coz I think it took all his energy to stop his jaw from hanging open :rofl:

Sorry, I am getting sleepy, and in such cases, a lot of languages and their grammar starts to mix up in my mind, and understanding my words becomes tough :lol:
Is there some sports club, Yoga classes, muslim youth association, and such things? If yes, you can join those club and meet new guys. Online dating is another option. Another option is talking with some of your friends who are married, and tell them that you are available if they want to introduce someone to you.
I tried the online dating thanks to an ex mod here recommendation....seriously I found weirdos :blink:

Yea I have told my cousins in USA about it...but that guy is soo bad with people to people interaction...we can only thank god his brother found him a gal his parents love!

Well for now I will try to work myself out...Like I am taking classes and soo it keeps me busy enough not to worry about this stuff...

I usually have half day classes (morning or afternoon) and the other half day is spend in my lab working on my own project...when I come home I am dead tired! a bit of PDF and fb is all I can do...

Will prob be like that till June or something...

I tried the online dating thanks to an ex mod here recommendation....seriously I found weirdos :blink:

Yea I have told my cousins in USA about it...but that guy is soo bad with people to people interaction...we can only thank god his brother found him a gal his parents love!

Well, people are all weirdos, just they don't notice it about themselves since they have used to it :lol: You just need to pick one weirdo, who is fun and is an OK person.
Why do you look for it in USA? you need to find some person in the city that you live. Just be a little bit more easygoing on local weirdos ;)

Well, people are all weirdos, just they don't notice it about themselves since they have used to it :lol: You just need to pick one weirdo, who is fun and is an OK person.
Why do you look for it in USA? you need to find some person in the city that you live. Just be a little bit more easygoing on local weirdos ;)
Oh no I am not specific...I was just telling my cousin I was single :ashamed:

Back
Top Bottom