What's new

Çay Bahçesi

There is a rumor about him being sick and having 6 months before he goes offline :D
:lol:
let me connect to my jinns then I'll ask them and let you know ...
:buba_phone::rap: .... Nah :disagree: it's not true
he won't be sick until the last minutes ...

BTW, I have also hunted @atatwolf with a jinn of mine:
demoneatingdog.jpg

I think they would. Remember those "tax free" weeks at Media markt. Approx 21% discount on almost everything. And now imagine 50% discount like in US :lol:
some discounts were really good. I bought some clothing. I bought something priced 90$ by 25$, and bought something else, which discounted twice with 60%, then again by another 15% :lol: and some other stuff with 50-60% discounts :lol:
Anyway, you needed to be cautious and know the real price of different stuff, since some retailers would manipulate the price tag to a higher price, then announce a bigger discounts :lol:

BTW, I have also hunted @atatwolf with a jinn of mine:
demoneatingdog.jpg

some discounts were really good. I bought some clothing. I bought something priced 90$ by 25$, and bought something else, which discounted twice with 60%, then again by another 15% :lol: and some other stuff with 50-60% discounts :lol:
Anyway, you needed to be cautious and know the real price of different stuff, since some retailers would manipulate the price tag to a higher price, then announce a bigger discounts :lol:

Good stuff! I wish we had black friday like that here although I already have everything I wished for :whistle:

No, it's like some ladies gather together, drink a cup of coffee, and then depict the shapes that forms out of cofee grains in their minds, and making up stories about future, based on them.

that wouldn't be true. for, i, myself is one of those fortune tellers :D and believe me when i say it's not even close to what you say LOL coffee and all that crap is just a conduit, a tool to get in the mood.

that wouldn't be true. for, i, myself is one of those fortune tellers :D and believe me when i say it's not even close to what you say LOL coffee and all that crap is just a conduit, a tool to get in the mood.
Are you really a fortune teller?

Back
Top Bottom