What's new

Çay Bahçesi

@asena_great

Have you seen this before ?

Ayna is a tv program touring different countries, at the start of video he talks about Turkmenistan as " Ata yurdumuz"(our ancestral land) :D

But before all of above, go for Surface pro 3, it's in another class of products though, you may not be interested, but that's one amazing piece of technology in a 9mm body.
A friend of me played Battlefield 4 multiplayer with us on his Surface pro its really a amazing product but its even more expensive than a decent Laptop. :D

watz up guys check my 7 mb avatar. :D
Battlefield 4 FTW :sniper::guns::super:

Breaking bad season 2 final, certainly didn't saw that coming :D

Yeah thats, my mother got famous after she predicted that someone's chicken was gonna die :D what she saw in my cup was also seemed to be logical(deep sh.t etc.), there was also a big "N" character in my cup, wonder what it was.
uhh ... come on dude, do you really believe those stuff?

@Hakan
Did you buy anything at black friday? :D

What is this black friday you speak of? :mamba:

82997498.jpg

uhh ... come on dude, do you really believe those stuff?

But she predicted the chicken :D

Of course we don't take it seriously, but sometimes what is seen in the cup is related to current events of your life, so it takes your attention.

Someone find me a girl whose name starts with N :D

But she predicted the chicken :D

Of course we don't take it seriously, but sometimes what is seen in the cup is related to current events of your life, so it takes your attention.

Someone find me a girl whose name starts with N :D

:lol:
nur fettahoğlu
Nur-Fettahoglu-Mahidevran-Haseki-turkish-actors-and-actresses-28639027-416-499.jpg

Back
Top Bottom