What's new

Çay Bahçesi

:lol:
nur fettahoğlu
Nur-Fettahoglu-Mahidevran-Haseki-turkish-actors-and-actresses-28639027-416-499.jpg

From common folk, I don't want to anger Sultan :D

uhh ... come on dude, do you really believe those stuff?
Mate, i do kind of believe those stuff.

I didn't believe at the past... like i don't believe anyone but to my mother's aunt.

When she predicts something about the future it becomes reality... It's so spooky that we don't ask her anymore to predict our future :lol:

We also had some discount here in the Netherlands but it was only 5-10% Not worthy to go crazy over :lol:
The Dutch would never go bezirk like the Americans if they would have something like a Black Friday,would they?

Last edited:
Had a really really nice long sleep :D

It was snowing (only lasted a short time) so my apartment was extra warm meaning nice and cozy :p:

And yours?
Went for some ''Ayran''(live Turkish music) last night so i slept very well,now im just checking on all of the family members everywhere(forums,facebook,yahoo etc),with some hot tea.
Its cold cold cold outside.

Went for some ''Ayran''(live Turkish music) last night so i slept very well,now im just checking on all of the family members everywhere(forums,facebook,yahoo etc),with some hot tea.
Its cold cold cold outside.
:blink: spying? :p:

The pope visited Ataturk's mausoleum yesterday and paid his respect:

One strange thing I heard. They say the pope only visits countries he seems to think is "conquered". I wonder if this is true or just gossip.

Back
Top Bottom