What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Bi sorum var, ilk dönem ders seçmesek ikinci dönemde mi seçemiyoruz ? yoksa birbirinden bağımsız mı ?

Let me ask to non-Turks too, guys, if we don't take any courses at first term(which means skipping the term), can we take courses at second term ? are they independent from each other ?

Let me ask to non-Turks too, guys, if we don't take any courses at first term(which means skipping the term), can we take courses at second term ? are they independent from each other ?
Well some are....usually when you are in your bechalors....most 2nd term courses are linked to first term - since most of the courses are like part 2 and you need a prerequisite (part 1) but not all!

Well some are....usually when you are in your bechalors....most 2nd term courses are linked to first term - since most of the courses are like part 2 and you need a prerequisite (part 1) but not all!

I hope not, otherwise I'm in a very deep sh.t :D I hope my mother's coffe fortune is true, she saw that I was in some deep sh.t, covered in a shell but I would get up.

I checked whatever instruction and question&answer thingy in school's site and haven't found anything about prerequiste.

I hope not, otherwise I'm in a very deep sh.t :D I hope my mother's coffe fortune is true, she saw that I was in some deep sh.t, covered in a shell but I would get up.

I checked whatever instruction and question&answer thingy in school's site and haven't found anything about prerequiste.
Then maybe you are safe :D

Bi sorum var, ilk dönem ders seçmesek ikinci dönemde mi seçemiyoruz ? yoksa birbirinden bağımsız mı ?

Iki donem birbirinden bagimsiz. Ilk donem sallayip, ikinci donem bal gibi ders almisligim vardir fi tarihinde. Genelde muhendislik fakultelerinde gecerli o prerequisite ders olayi.

Back
Top Bottom