What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Butyou don't know where of the three guys I am :lol:

The one on right seems like player. One on left seems too elegant to troll. One in middle is obviously you as he looks highly capable of trolling. :lol:

Yup, that galaxy one that I posted, can also have sim cards, so I can use the cellular connection for those cases. Also, the GPS thing is good, when I want to drive. Although my cellphone already does that job for me, but, it's screen is smaller than tablets.

Don't bother with stores. I want at 6:30 AM to Miejers looking for PS4 bundle there was nothing. :lol:

Black Friday will be a lot worse. They barely have any consoles and if you aren't first 10 people in line forget it.

Seriously?!!! :o: so, the only option would be online shopping.

Seriously?!!! :o: so, the only option would be online shopping.

No, you just need to be there on time. :)

I will try hitting up another store today but I will get there on time. For the headphones I listed you won't find them at any retailers they are mostly online unless you have headphone shop in your area.

The one on right seems like player. One on left seems too elegant to troll. One in middle is obviously you as he looks highly capable of trolling. :lol:
That is what you will never find out :lol:. We all know how you look like :lol:

No, you just need to be there on time. :)

I will try hitting up another store today but I will get there on time. For the headphones I listed you won't find them at any retailers they are mostly online unless you have headphone shop in your area.

Online shopping is better, unless there is a huge price gap between their deals and retailers.

@atatwolf @rmi5

Please stop making Turkish drama shows on MBC. :lol:

Anyways, happy thanksgiving.
Happy thanksgiving, bro.
PS. I have never seen MBC, (is it a TV channel, right? ) :lol: Basically, I am not a TV fan, and outside of Azerbaijani channels(watched a few times), Iranian channels(Their live soccer games), Gunaz TV, and sometimes fox news and HBO, I have not seen any other channels, in my life. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom