What's new

Çay Bahçesi

He did it in Arabic coffee shob, some months ago. I think after you had some world war scale debate, and you were banned. But, he later deleted it, if I remember correctly.

That's definition of coward. I don't have cowardliness in me and will never resort to such thing. I don't save peoples pictures and after I realized people here do I'm never posting one again and I have grew up/changed in looks. I only just saved Atatwolfs just inccase. :lol:

I don't care. I'm not a puzzy like some :lol:

Feel free :lol:

Doesn't matter bro, people here will use your pic, save it and do weird things with it. :lol:

And you live in Turkey so it doesn't matter. In the West there are creepy people. :lol:

I don't care. I'm not a puzzy like some :lol:
Feel free :lol:
That's definition of coward. I don't have cowardliness in me and will never resort to such thing. I don't save peoples pictures and after I realized people here do I'm never posting one again and I have grew up/changed in looks. I only just saved Atatwolfs just inccase. :lol:

Guys, it's getting too much heated. please both of you refrain, and thread ban yourself for half an hour. :lol:

I want to use it for taking notes, drawing some pictures, and read books in a bus or meetings, and checking my emails.

:tup:
They seem to be very good. Their sound leakage is not good though, since I want to mostly use headphone in public places.
Checking emails is ideal for Ipads but remember, in the bus you will likely not have internet. Luckily where I live there is wifi in public transportation so I use my ipod to check my email. Maybe an Ipod is also something you should think about. It is basically Ipad but only smaller with all the same features. The added advantage of Ipad is only bigger screen. For reading books. I would recommend an e-reader with an e-ink screen. Those e-readers feel like reading off a paper to your eyes. If you read off a lcd screen for too long. It could be bad for your eyes.

So you didn't save nobody's pics but only mine? Now that is creepy :lol:

Turkey's first Space Systems Assembly and Test center opened!

browse.php

browse.php

browse.php

browse.php

browse.php

browse.php

browse.php

I just did minutes ago. :lol:
Yea, right, I wouldn't be surprised if you used it as a wallpaper all this time. :lol:

Checking emails is ideal for Ipads but remember, in the bus you will likely not have internet. Luckily where I live there is wifi in public transportation so I use my ipod to check my email. Maybe an Ipod is also something you should think about. It is basically Ipad but only smaller with all the same features. The added advantage of Ipad is only bigger screen. For reading books. I would recommend an e-reader with an e-ink screen. Those e-readers feel like reading off a paper to your eyes. If you read off a lcd screen for too long. It could be bad for your eyes.
Yup, that galaxy one that I posted, can also have sim cards, so I can use the cellular connection for those cases. Also, the GPS thing is good, when I want to drive. Although my cellphone already does that job for me, but, it's screen is smaller than tablets.

Yea, right, I wouldn't be surprised if you used it as a wallpaper all this time. :lol:

I'm straight Habibi, haven't taken one look just have it stored to use as a weapon when you randomly post mine. :lol:

Me and atatwolf are on good terms with each other. But yeah change topic. Are you doing black friday shopping?
Yes, I want to buy these stuff using black friday deals. I will order some stuff online, and for some others, I will visit stores. I just hope the stores do not get too much crowded.

Yes, I want to buy these stuff using black friday deals. I will order some stuff online, and for some others, I will visit stores. I just hope the stores do not get too much crowded.

Don't bother with stores. I want at 6:30 AM to Miejers looking for PS4 bundle there was nothing. :lol:

Black Friday will be a lot worse. They barely have any consoles and if you aren't first 10 people in line forget it.

Back
Top Bottom