What's new

Çay Bahçesi

@Akheilos @LeveragedBuyout @Hakan @Sinan @xenon54 @asena_great @atatwolf
Do you guys have any ideas/suggestions about a good Tablet/iPad + a wireless headphone ?
What's your opinion about Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 - 16GB, or its 10 inches version? They seemed to be better than Apple iPad mini 3 - 16GB. I don't wanna spend too much, since I already do not much need a tablet.

If you go with Android tablet might as well go with new Nexus which is well priced and has higher specs than Samsung. Avoid Samsung tablets, they are overpriced and have lag issues. Unless you have a preference for Samsung.

And yes, I have many recommendations for wireless headphones but first I need to know your music genre and budget. Keep in mind wired ones sound better but you may not mind that since wireless already sound very good. Whatever you do avoid Beats or any mainstream brand.

@rmi5

You are going to pay extra for any wirless headphones. And personally I recommend you dish out $300. You don't want medicore sounding headphones, get excellent ones that will last you. These work well with watching movies as well. My first recommendation is:

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-MDR1RBT-Premium-Bluetooth-Headphones/dp/B009A6D034

These Senhiessers are great as well:
Amazon.com: Sennheiser RS 220 Headphone - Black (Discontinued by Manufacturer): Electronics

Here is another great one and well known name amongst professionals:
Amazon.com: AKG K 845BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Headphones, Black: Electronics

All around 300$, if you ever heard Beats Studios and thought they were really good these will blow you away. They are miles ahead of all brands at local retailers.

Thanks for the advice.
If you go with Android tablet might as well go with new Nexus which is well priced and has higher specs than Samsung. Avoid Samsung tablets, they are overpriced and have lag issues. Unless you have a preference for Samsung.
Actually, I don't have a preference for Samsung or other brands, except for apple in some degrees. I just don't know much about some other tablet brands, but as you suggested, I will search for Nexus tablets, as well. I have also read about lag issue in Samsung tablets which worried me, but I thought it's because of using Android. Taking notes is also important for me, that's why I have also liked Samsung GALAXY Note 10.1.
And yes, I have many recommendations for wireless headphones but first I need to know your music genre and budget. Keep in mind wired ones sound better but you may not mind that since wireless already sound very good. Whatever you do avoid Beats or any mainstream brand.
I don't know about headphone brands at all. My favorite genres are classic music, and also I sometimes listen to some pop and rap musics, as well. My problem with wired versions is that their wires always get messed up, and makes problem. Also, I want to use headphone in gym as well, in which using wired headphone is difficult.

@rmi5

You are going to pay extra for any wirless headphones. And personally I recommend you dish out $300. You don't want medicore sounding headphones, get excellent ones that will last you. These work well with watching movies as well. My first recommendation is:

Amazon.com: Sony MDR1RBT Premium Bluetooth Over-the-Head Style Headphones (Black): Electronics

These Senhiessers are great as well:
Amazon.com: Sennheiser RS 220 Headphone - Black (Discontinued by Manufacturer): Electronics

Here is another great one and well known name amongst professionals:
Amazon.com: AKG K 845BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Headphones, Black: Electronics

All around 300$, if you ever heard Beats Studios and thought they were really good these will blow you away. They are miles ahead of all brands at local retailers.

All of them are in 300$ range, which is more than what I want to spend for a headphone. I can understand your point about their quality, though. so I am undecided. I prefer to remain in below 200$ range for headphone and below 500$ for tablet.

Thanks for the advice.

Actually, I don't have a preference for Samsung or other brands, except for apple in some degrees. I just don't know much about some other tablet brands, but as you suggested, I will search for Nexus tablets, as well. I have also read about lag issue in Samsung tablets which worried me, but I thought it's because of using Android. Taking notes is also important for me, that's why I have also liked Samsung GALAXY Note 10.1.

Samsung is terrible with lag and Ipad will not do you good. It also has lag and doesn't have flashplayer, it can't handle much web surfing so if you have two tabs at the same time the ram is not enough. It will reload each page everytime you view each tab. Nexus 9 Tablet is the only good one for you, it is stock android and has enough ram. If you can avoid tablets all around I would say stick to your PC. My laptop recently broke down and I am finally going to create my own pc because I'm tired of this nonsense having to purchase a new one every 6 months.

I don't know about headphone brands at all. My favorite genres are classic music, and also I sometimes listen to some pop and rap musics, as well. My problem with wired versions is that their wires always get messed up, and makes problem. Also, I want to use headphone in gym as well, in which using wired headphone is difficult

Yeah you are right, some cables do get messed up and but they are replacable. You can even buy aftermarket durable ones for some headphones. But, wireless will do you fine. If you want lightest and most comfortabe go with the Sony's I linked for you. If that doesn't matter much to you the AKG will be perfect with classical music. These brands are top rated with audiophiles and the AKG is one of the best wireless for 300$.

All of them are in 300$ range, which is more than what I want to spend for a headphone. I can understand your point about their quality, though. so I am undecided. I prefer to remain in below 200$ range for headphone and below 500$ for tablet.

Nexus 9 16Gb is 399$ and it is top notch and newest version. So if that makes you flexible with headphone price than look at the 3 I recommend. If you want to spend for 200$ then go with these:

http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-RS-180-Wireless-Headphones/dp/B002TLT10S

http://www.amazon.com/Harman-Kardon-BT-Headphones-Technology/dp/B00A3R3U2U

These are good ones at $200. These are all over ear by the way. If you like on ear than there are more options.

Samsung is terrible with lag and Ipad will not do you good. It also has lag and doesn't have flashplayer, it can't handle much web surfing so if you have two tabs at the same time the ram is not enough. It will reload each page everytime you view each tab. Nexus 9 Tablet is the only good one for you, it is stock android and has enough ram. If you can avoid tablets all around I would say stick to your PC. My laptop recently broke down and I am finally going to create my own pc because I'm tired of this nonsense having to purchase a new one every 6 months.

Yeah you are right, some cables do get messed up and but they are replacable. You can even buy aftermarket durable ones for some headphones. But, wireless will do you fine. If you want lightest and most comfortabe go with the Sony's I linked for you. If that doesn't matter much to you the AKG will be perfect with classical music. These brands are top rated with audiophiles and the AKG is one of the best wireless for 300$.

Honestly, I do not need tablets that much, and I am currently completely satisfied with the laptop and the cell phone that I have. My expectation from tablet would be taking notes in the class, and checking emails, reading books, and listening to music when I go to gym, or when I use a bus from time to time, or when I am stuck in a place for long time. Also, drawing some pictures when I get bored in a class or meeting.
This lag issue, can really set me off, since I am not a patient person as long as electronic stuff are concerned.
Thanks for headphone suggestions. Both AKG, and Sony ones, seem to be perfect. I just need to think about paying that much for a headphone.

Nexus 9 16Gb is 399$ and it is top notch and newest version. So if that makes you flexible with headphone price than look at the 3 I recommend. If you want to spend for 200$ then go with these:

http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-RS-180-Wireless-Headphones/dp/B002TLT10S

Amazon.com: Harman Kardon BT Premium Over-Ear Headphones with Bluetooth Technology: Electronics

These are good ones at $200. These are all over ear by the way. If you like on ear than there are more options.

Thanks, the Senheiser one looks very good. About on ear, and over ear headphones, I do not have any preference.

Honestly, I do not need tablets that much, and I am currently completely satisfied with the laptop and the cell phone that I have. My expectation from tablet would be taking notes in the class, and checking emails, reading books, and listening to music when I go to gym, or when I use a bus from time to time, or when I am stuck in a place for long time. Also, drawing some pictures when I get bored in a class or meeting.
This lag issue, can really set me off, since I am not a patient person as long as electronic stuff are concerned.
Thanks for headphone suggestions. Both AKG, and Sony ones, seem to be perfect. I just need to think about paying that much for a headphone.

Amazon has it for 349.99. Amazon is reliable and it sells directly through google. As for the headphones, take your time but which ever one you go with you will be very satisfied with. Sound quality on them is exellent, you can only find out once you hear them.

Amazon.com: Google Nexus 9 Tablet (8.9-Inch, 16 GB, Black): Computers & Accessories

Thanks, the Senheiser one looks very good. About on ear, and over ear headphones, I do not have any preference.

Keep in mind they are open back so it will leak sound and is better for at home listening. In public areas people will hear you.

Back
Top Bottom