What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Damn I was planning something similar but more of a cert or something in management :ashamed:

That's a very good plan. I looked up for MBA programs in our university, but the problem about MBA program in our university is that I will need to pay a dear amount of money, and also it takes at least two full years, which is insane.

That's a very good plan. I looked up for MBA programs in our university, but the problem about MBA program in our university is that I will need to pay a dear amount of money, and also it takes at least two full years, which is insane.
Ya that is why I was thinking of cert or something smaller...cheaper...

Lets see I dont think I have that much stamina and might just add on courses to my PhD....after all I have about 2 yrs more...Prob could add enough courses for management or something

Çünkü, Ankara'nın alçak kısımlarında yaşıyosun. :)

yazdıktan sonra ted mezunuydu, herhalde oran'da falan yaşıyordur diye düşünmüştüm zaten :) oran, öveçler, imrahor ilk kar düşen bölgeleriydi ankara'nın.

@Targon dtcf'de kavga çıkmamış, polis kolektiflileri sopalamış :D

@Akheilos Here is something called Black Friday, which is the Friday after the thanksgiving. Stores have big discounts on everything and everyone invades stores to buy something :lol: Do you have any idea about what to buy in black Friday, which worths it?
PS. I am not a fan of crowded places and stores :sick:

Back
Top Bottom