What's new

Çay Bahçesi

@Akheilos Here is something called Black Friday, which is the Friday after the thanksgiving. Stores have big discounts on everything and everyone invades stores to buy something :lol: Do you have any idea about what to buy in black Friday, which worths it?
PS. I am not a fan of crowded places and stores :sick:
5900722_700b.jpg

@Akheilos @LeveragedBuyout @Hakan @Sinan @xenon54 @asena_great @atatwolf
Do you guys have any ideas/suggestions about a good Tablet/iPad + a wireless headphone ?
What's your opinion about Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 - 16GB, or its 10 inches version? They seemed to be better than Apple iPad mini 3 - 16GB. I don't wanna spend too much, since I already do not much need a tablet.

@rmi5
Vow, what a meaningful signature, thanks :tup:

"Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither."

Do you guys have any ideas/suggestions about a good Tablet/iPad + a wireless headphone ?
What's your opinion about Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 - 16GB, or its 10 inches version? They seemed to be better than Apple iPad mini 3 - 16GB. I don't wanna spend too much, since I already do not much need a tablet.

Sorry, not my expertise. I use tablets only sparingly, because it's impossible to get real work (e.g. spreadsheets) done on them. Still, I would be curious to hear what your decision is.

That's one of my favorite quotes. BTW, what's your opinion about buying Tablet and headphone?
Dude, on wireless headphones I have no idea, and personally I don't like them, I can give you some advise on the tablet but first you need to read this page,

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTE SM-T705 - 16GB - تبلت سامسونگ گلکسی تب اس 8.4 LTE اس ام-تی705 - 16 گیگابایت

That site (digikala) gives you a thorough information on all kinds of the tablets and even gives you the opportunity to compare any two devices head to head, but never forgot to read the users comments on the bottom of the pages, cause they are truly the real golden advise.

Dude, on wireless headphones I have no idea, and personally I don't like them, I can give you some advise on the tablet but first you need to read this page,

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTE SM-T705 - 16GB - تبلت سامسونگ گلکسی تب اس 8.4 LTE اس ام-تی705 - 16 گیگابایت

That site (digikala) gives you a thorough information on all kinds of the tablets and even gives you the opportunity to compare any two devices head to head, but never forgot to read the users comments on the bottom of the pages, cause they are truly the real golden advise.
Thanks bro, I have already looked up that website. That's how I eliminated many other choices :lol: Also, their ratings usually makes very good sense :tup:

@Akheilos @LeveragedBuyout @Hakan @Sinan @xenon54 @asena_great @atatwolf
I bought Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet, its very good and thin/light and comfortable to use.

Back
Top Bottom