What's new

Çay Bahçesi

@Akheilos @LeveragedBuyout @Hakan @Sinan @xenon54 @asena_great @atatwolf
Do you guys have any ideas/suggestions about a good Tablet/iPad + a wireless headphone ?
What's your opinion about Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 - 16GB, or its 10 inches version? They seemed to be better than Apple iPad mini 3 - 16GB. I don't wanna spend too much, since I already do not much need a tablet.
I have the Ipad mini :). I can't tell you much about Samsung Galaxy Tab. I never used it but the ones I saw in the story looked solid. For my taste the normal Ipad size is too big. I would recommend you look in the mini. It is smaller and thinner and better when transporting it. I can't tell you much about the earphones :) What are you going to use it for?

Keep in mind they are open back so it will leak sound and is better for at home listening. In public areas people will hear you.

uhh, I did not notice that. You mean the Sennheiser ones, right? then, no ... no ...

What are you going to use the Ipad for?
I want to use it for taking notes, drawing some pictures, and read books in a bus or meetings, and checking my emails.
I have sennheiser too. The quality/price is pretty good they say.
:tup:
They seem to be very good. Their sound leakage is not good though, since I want to mostly use headphone in public places.

@atatwolf delete Hazzy's picture bro ;)

@Falcon29 I think that I first saw your picture when Blackeagle leaked your photo. I am all against showing real private pictures of people on the internet.
PS. You do look like jews in a good extent. ;)

@atatwolf delete Hazzy's picture bro ;)

@Falcon29 I think that I first saw your picture when Blackeagle leaked your photo. I am all against showing real private pictures of people on the internet.
PS. You do look like jews in a good extent. ;)

When did he do that? :lol:

I have balls to show myself unlike others. And btw, I dug up yours @atatwolf so if you try it again I will put your pic up. :D

It's still there because people quoted you. :lol:

When did he do that? :lol:
He did it in Arabic coffee shob, some months ago. I think after you had some world war scale debate, and you were banned. But, he later deleted it, if I remember correctly.
I have balls to show myself unlike others. And btw, I dug up yours @atatwolf so if you try it again I will put your pic up. :D
I have seen @atatwolf @Sinan @Armstrong and some Iranian members pictures as well. :lol:

@atatwolf

Don't do it or I will post yours on every thread.There are like 3 people who quoted your post so your photo is still there ask them to delete it for you.
I don't care. I'm not a puzzy like some :lol:

@atatwolf

Don't do it or I will post yours on every thread.There are like 3 people who quoted your post so your photo is still there ask them to delete it for you.

Feel free :lol:

Back
Top Bottom