What's new

Çay Bahçesi

I live in Canary Wharf, London. Were the host family Turkish? When I first arrived in London I was staying with a Japanese host family and I ate some weird stuff. :lol:
They were Nigerian. It turned out they were only doing it for the money and I got treated like crap with my friend who was with me :lol:

London is very nice city. Very cosmopolitan and full with interesting people. What are you doing there? Studying?

They were Nigerian. It turned out they were only doing it for the money and I got treated like crap with my friend who was with me :lol:

London is very nice city. Very cosmopolitan and full with interesting people. What are you doing there? Studying?

Yeah, its also multi-ethnic. I met a lot of people from different countries. I hardly met any Brits there :lol:

Yeah, Im studying. What were you doing there? :)

Yeah, its also multi-ethnic. I met a lot of people from different countries. I hardly met any Brits there :lol:

Yeah, Im studying. What were you doing there? :)
I was in London years back just for one week. It was a school trip. I'm from the Netherlands. What are you studying in London?

I was in London years back just for one week. It was a school trip. I'm from the Netherlands. What are you studying in London?

I was doing Masters. Now I'm doing Phd.

Have you lived in Netherlands your whole life?

Man its cold in Antalya, its snowing in mountains, may snow in center as well(very very rarely snows in center), I saw 5-6 cats cuddling at the garden, cute f.ckers, they let me pet them.

Its 6°C here. I think its the same in Turkey from what I've heard. Btw how's the prep going for your exams?

Not much better here in Sweden.. Still no snow, though. Ruins somewhat the Christmas feeling, parents are like "nice that's no snow has fallen, If it were like some years ago there would be meters of snow" :D Preparations are hard to put a finger on. It's really shines through on the exam, law is a PITA.

@Sinan

How is the weather at there ? :)

My elder couisin says he don't wanna get marry(correction, he can't find a girl), I guess our fam,ly is gonna be extinct, we are so miserable :D

@Sinan

How is the weather at there ? :)
This morning . :)
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1416938777.650814.jpg

My elder couisin says he don't wanna get marry(correction, he can't find a girl), I guess our fam,ly is gonna be extinct, we are so miserable :D
No such thing will happen. :)

Back
Top Bottom