What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Nothing much you tell....

Me needs to show off my packing skills... wait a min:
gift.jpg

I know it looks a little off but it was my first try with such wrapping style ...Me proud of it :angel:

Looks great :tup: I would just wrap it in old news papers in the easiest way possible (if at all). :D
:o: blasphemy!!

I am proud of my wrapping skills ....When I am bored I watch youtube of wrapping and wrap 1 gift or something....someone's birthday is always around the corner...And while window shopping I always end up buying stuff and since I move abit I have to give it away and to keep myself from using it I wrap it up :ashamed:

hahahahahhahah I also like long sleeves....It's a folded shirt how can you tell anything about the sleeves? :blink:

:p:
Ok,let me give you a tip(only once).
A white or a green tie would make it almost perfect wouldnt it?:azn:
Btw,dont change it now its ok.

Ok,let me give you a tip(only once).
A white or a green tie would make it almost perfect wouldnt it?:azn:
Btw,dont change it now its ok.
I cant the ribbon is tapped inside the collar :unsure:

I might need to tear everything...

Yes I was looking for a golden or green one but the red one was the only one that was thick enough to look nice all the other colours were thin and would look stupid!

Those are some good packing skills.
Thank you @haviZsultan How are you doing? Last time we heard from you was long back....you were not feeling well..

I have been packing gifts myself for a while now I like to try new styles so when I am free I watch different styles of packing on youtube....

I guess its coz I use to much brain power for studying like to do something with my hands for a change :)

Thank you @haviZsultan How are you doing? Last time we heard from you was long back....you were not feeling well..

I have been packing gifts myself for a while now I like to try new styles so when I am free I watch different styles of packing on youtube....

I guess its coz I use to much brain power for studying like to do something with my hands for a change :)

Who are you? Yes I was not feeling well. Are you talon?

Today was a refreshing day, I was at home after midterms were over, Grandparents were unable to harvest all the olive themselves, so they summoned their spawns, aunts, in laws, cousins, all together we went to village and harvested olive, Village was very green because of recent rains. after we finished we had a family picnic, and ventured into forests to gather mushrooms(we gathered around 2 bags).

I will post some pics from village.

Back
Top Bottom