What's new

Çay Bahçesi

hmm, cuz the one i was having a discussion with says, that the Hadith is weak, and the Prophet (PBUH) never commanded the Muslims to seek worldly knowledge,
any help?
thanks anyway
My first few quotes are from the Quran....Somehow Quran has become weaker than this guy's word of mouth? If that is the case...You can give him ten hadith and he will still say it is weak...Those who reject verses of the Quran cant be helped with Hadith!

My first few quotes are from the Quran....Somehow Quran has become weaker than this guy's word of mouth? If that is the case...You can give him ten hadith and he will still say it is weak...Those who reject verses of the Quran cant be helped with Hadith!
i was talking about the first Hadith, and as for the Quran, he says that the Quran is talking about religious knowledge and not worldly knowledge,

i was talking about the first Hadith, and as for the Quran, he says that the Quran is talking about religious knowledge and not worldly knowledge,
The quran did not write the word religious ...Ask him not to add words of his own in the Quran

The quran did not write the word religious ...Ask him not to add words of his own in the Quran
he says that the word religious knowledge is called "Ilm" and the word worldly knowledge is called "fan".
i was like WTH? "fan" is skill and "ilm" is knowledge be it worldly or religious, but that dude is an extremist sh**, he doesn't listen to shit i try to preach him, we argue for hours, and no affect on him. hate that dude ALOT

Khala jee if that video is meant to say that i should reach out to him, then it is simple flattery i am no where so pure that i should be preaching to others, and besides the dud already listens to Noman Ali Khan, but he thinks he is right, and i think i am right, and i dont even know who is right...............
and besides i wanna play GTA and Prototype..............

btw its time for women to pick up the Flag of Islam, we men are failing badly, GO ON KHALA, FLY, PREACH AND FLY.

Khala jee if that video is meant to say that i should reach out to him, then it is simple flattery i am no where so pure that i should be preaching to others, and besides the dud already listens to Noman Ali Khan, but he thinks he is right, and i think i am right, and i dont even know who is right...............
and besides i wanna play GTA and Prototype..............

btw its time for women to pick up the Flag of Islam, we men are failing badly, GO ON KHALA, FLY, PREACH AND FLY.
Dear God How bad is your English kid?

The video clearly says be VARY of what you intend to preach! To preach is a responsibility coz if the guy goes nuts after your "preaching" then you get some ghuna too...

Secondly the problem known as the habit of I AM RIGHT will never yield any learned person! It is the attitude of the satan!

Dear God How bad is your English kid?

The video clearly says be VARY of what you intend to preach! To preach is a responsibility coz if the guy goes nuts after your "preaching" then you get some ghuna too...

Secondly the problem known as the habit of I AM RIGHT will never yield any learned person! It is the attitude of the satan!
i dont preach and i dont intend to, and i dont think i am right, i only Pray to Allah that i am
as for my discussions with him, that was to defend my point of view, i was reading a damn History book, he was saying that its wrong, i was defending that it is not wrong.
no need to get all angry Khala jee.............

Back
Top Bottom