What's new

Çay Bahçesi

voltage-international.gif

Did you take that job that we discussed about, or escaped getting it? ;)
:lol: where do you wanna go? US, Europe?
no my father told me he is going to kick my ... if i accept. so problem solved :enjoy:
its a small start up company working on ARM and PLC. (long story)

Not much different. depending on the load your area, your voltage maybe changes in a bigger range :lol:
I remember there was blackout in our village in Turkey when i was small, we were playing counter strike in Internet cafe when suddenly the PCs shut down, the voltage was barely anough to make the power LED of display glow. :rofl:

@xxxKULxxx im looking for a epic video where it starts with a Turkish soldier in front of Turkish flag saying oath but i cant find it.

Look from 21:00min. in this video do you know which one?

:tup:
I agree with your father ;)

Very good :tup:
bro its not good we did some BS modem business and income was 10x. today in iran its not a good job at all, we have to pay 1.5x of our income for tax. i am trying to continue my education in us or canada, here is waste of time.

@xxxKULxxx im looking for a epic video where it starts with a Turkish soldier in front of Turkish flag saying oath but i cant find it.

Look from 21:00min. in this video do you know which one?

@xxxKULxxx help me out with this dude i really need to find it, im searching it since months but cant find it, it became a honor issue. :D

Can you make it a bit clear ? You don't want that oath video but a video starts with that oath, am i right ?
No i mean the exact video that comes at the beginning, and maybe also the one with that female navy soldier. :D

But dont waste your time bro i just thought you can tell me if you know it already. :)

No i mean the exact video that comes at the beginning, and maybe also the one with that female navy soldier. :D

But dont waste your time bro i just thought you can tell me if you know it already. :)

Ok i know both of these videos... I will post them when i find them...

Back
Top Bottom