What's new

Çay Bahçesi

,it should be easy for you
It is easy to make acquaintances soo many people know me I dont even know them

But not easy to make friends! Heck when I make friends I intend to keep them....I even have my pri school friends (though almost all married, I still talk to them, share laughs - a little more than acquaintances I guess) ....Many have the idea of making friends and forgetting (they come under colleagues - you work with them, laugh in the lab then forget their names when you get home :agree: )...

It is easy to make acquaintances soo many people know me I dont even know them

But not easy to make friends! Heck when I make friends I intend to keep them....I even have my pri school friends (though almost all married, I still talk to them, share laughs - a little more than acquaintances I guess) ....Many have the idea of making friends and forgetting (they come under colleagues - you work with them, laugh in the lab then forget their names when you get home :agree: )...
You can be friends with someone for 20 years and not be real friends but a real friend only takes 5 minutes to be a real friend forever.

Nope,real ''blonds'' cant act.
The ones that do act are the most dangerous of all.
lolz....

Yes,very sure.
Well the case with me and Ukrainian guy was/ is we share the same birthday and to a certain degree have the same habits and hence can manipulate the other (kinda)

Like when we watched a movie and I wanted to watch one he said I wont like it (he REALLY wanted to watch the one he liked) I asked how he knows he said we have similar tastes and he didnt like it so we ended watching what HE liked and I was always asking questions....He was patient :p:

How will you know?
Only when you really need your friend,you will know.
Ahhh friend in need is friend indeed...Those kind of friends are rare..so far I dont think any of mine AFTER BSc fit in the category in fact I stopped trying to make friends after BSc...

I remember my friends from BSc...still in touch...we didnt mind whose money was being used as long as the bill was paid :rofl:

Well, thing with me is I dont make friends whom I might need...Well except to drive me somewhere...or pick me from someplace...apart from that I never needed a friend...OMG I am a loner :cray:

lolz....

Well the case with me and Ukrainian guy was/ is we share the same birthday and to a certain degree have the same habits and hence can manipulate the other (kinda)

Like when we watched a movie and I wanted to watch one he said I wont like it (he REALLY wanted to watch the one he liked) I asked how he knows he said we have similar tastes and he didnt like it so we ended watching what HE liked and I was always asking questions....He was patient :p:
Yes people need to be patient with you.
My daughter is the same so i know the feeling.

Back
Top Bottom