What's new

Çay Bahçesi

@T-123456 I actually showed him a review of the toy and asked what he thinks he said it looks nice like something at the shop where he buys his protoboards and stuff....I said ok good you are getting 1 for Christmas...

@T-123456 I actually showed him a review of the toy and asked what he thinks he said it looks nice like something at the shop where he buys his protoboards and stuff....I said ok good you are getting 1 for Christmas...
Do you get something from Santa(him) and if so,do you also know what your present will be?

Do you get something from Santa(him) and if so,do you also know what your present will be?
I dont know he is not naughty (to spoil gifts) like me :angel:

Besides I dont celebrate Christmas...we had Eid lunch together so that was good for me on Eid esp when I was all alone here (the other institute/university) :cray:

The reason why Australians and New Zealanders are sympathetic to Turks today is that Atatürk respected them more than Brits who used the Anzac soldiers as cannon fodder.

View attachment 154487

@Sinan @xenon54 back in 2004 U.S. requested a contingent of New Zealand armed forces for the Iraq mission. Not much to do but as a token force.

Then Prime Minister Helen Clark said that Iraq was likely going to be a long quagmire and New Zealand wishes to remain the friend of the Muslim world.

Now in hindsight, it was a brilliant move :-)

I dont know he is not naughty (to spoil gifts) like me :angel:

Besides I dont celebrate Christmas...we had Eid lunch together so that was good for me on Eid esp when I was all alone here (the other institute/university) :cray:
Its not about celebrating a religion anymore,here in the Netherlands im always happy when its Christmas(goooooooooooooood food).
More like a family and friends gathering,presents,good food,a tree with lights(some times snow),some music.
Lets say we dont give any presents to our children on Christmas,what happens when the other children show their presents at school,all happy except our children?
See it as a custom.

Its not about celebrating a religion anymore,here in the Netherlands im always happy when its Christmas(goooooooooooooood food).
I dont have friends in this institute....just colleagues whom I meet in lab, have Christmas dinner with and thats it...We dont ever meet again...

Lets say we dont give any presents to our children on Christmas,
Well I dont give gifts..I am not Santa :p:

I just appreciated his company on Eid when I was alone ....plus I did send him chocolates on Christmas last yr....So its just an excuse to appreciate a friend I guess :ashamed:

See it as a custom.
I would if it were celebrated....Last year I went to the lights in the city alone :(

I dont have friends in this institute....just colleagues whom I meet in lab, have Christmas dinner with and thats it...We dont ever meet again...

Well I dont give gifts..I am not Santa :p:

I just appreciated his company on Eid when I was alone ....plus I did send him chocolates on Christmas last yr....So its just an excuse to appreciate a friend I guess :ashamed:

I would if it were celebrated....Last year I went to the lights in the city alone :(
Having problems making friends(girlfriends),if there are any?

Having problems making friends(girlfriends),if there are any?
I have a big issue making girl friends...I cant stand them bitching about stuff...

They cant stand the dominating me :unsure:

Last edited:
I have a big issue making girl friends...I cant stand them bitching about stuff...

They cant stand the dominating me :unsure:
Hmm,it should be easy for you(im dominant to):what:
You need self-confident friends,most people act like they are.
Try a different approach,act like you care.:azn:
I always act like i care about the Fat one:whistle:

Back
Top Bottom