What's new

Çay Bahçesi

The complexity of the enigmatic universe can be explained in parallel adversities.

Wasnt expecting anything else, im waiting for The Water Diviner, might be the first Hollywood movie that doesnt show Turks as a bunch of barbarians. :D

The Water Diviner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I saw an ad for this while I went to watch for inter stellar.

It is weird, a country like New Zealand now has connection with Turkey because a lot of New Zealand soldiers died for the crown essentially.

I saw an ad for this while I went to watch for inter stellar.

It is weird, a country like New Zealand now has connection with Turkey because a lot of New Zealand soldiers died for the crown essentially.
The reason why Australians and New Zealanders are sympathetic to Turks today is that Atatürk respected them more than Brits who used the Anzac soldiers as cannon fodder.

Attaturkswords5.jpg

Package is in the country!!! :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:In the city (tracked it ...should be picking it up today or tomorrow (depends when they attempt to deliver it and leave a note for me to pick it up) :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

I asked my friend if I could open it and snoop inside before I send it as his Christmas gift...he said sure :ashamed:

Back
Top Bottom