What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Find and watch the new commercial of Turkish Airlines.

I am not allowed to post any links.

Reddit_legitprivilege_Weapons_that_start_with_K.png

lol

It look so white, we have a similar dish of cooked and mashed Eggplant called Baingan ka bharta.

everything is possible on the way from central asia to european borders so we may have food from everywhere east :D

everything is possible on the way from central asia to european borders so we may have food from everywhere east :D

I don't know if its a same thing, we first cook eggplant in the direct fire then peel it and then mash it, then adding sliced green chillies, garlic, salt to it. But Personally I like tawa-fry Egg plants.

Thanks!

I speak mostly Korean at home

Both my grandfathers fought in the Korean war haha but my father just came for business

It is interesting to see what so much of our money goes to and this forum seems quick to know events that happen in the east
interesting :) if everything will go well (and i think it will), i will end up marrying Korean girl a few years later. so now is a good chance for me to ask, if you dont mind. I know we have quite a lot of similarities in our cultures, but are there some things about Turkish and Korean culture that make it hard for you as a halfblood?

Back
Top Bottom