What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Ahhh friend in need is friend indeed...Those kind of friends are rare..so far I dont think any of mine AFTER BSc fit in the category in fact I stopped trying to make friends after BSc...

I remember my friends from BSc...still in touch...we didnt mind whose money was being used as long as the bill was paid :rofl:

Well, thing with me is I dont make friends whom I might need...Well except to drive me somewhere...or pick me from someplace...apart from that I never needed a friend...OMG I am a loner :cray:
We all need at least one real friend in life,you will find out in the future.
Its not about material stuff.

Just imagine Turks coming to Germany to stir shit. How much drama that would cause in Germany. They would say Erdogan is doing this/giving orders. But apparently if you are white you are allowed more things.
They got mad when Erdogan said Turks in Germany shouldnt forget their roots and should learn booth languages Turkish and German, i remember how German media was reporting it for months.
But its ok when their politians join protests in Turkey which is completely a domestic issue and support openly a terrorist organization, green party in Germany is full of retards, double standart at its best.

@Sinan @xenon54 back in 2004 U.S. requested a contingent of New Zealand armed forces for the Iraq mission. Not much to do but as a token force.

Then Prime Minister Helen Clark said that Iraq was likely going to be a long quagmire and New Zealand wishes to remain the friend of the Muslim world.

Now in hindsight, it was a brilliant move :-)
Australia and New Zealand are very popular in Turkey, we know them as one of few unbiased western countrys.

AC is more fun.(killing people in a better way) :lol:
nothing special daily life in Iran. you know better than me.:-)

Did you finish your Bachelor degree?
Are you planning for a Master degree or work?

Back
Top Bottom