What's new

Çay Bahçesi

i dont know if this is the right place to ask or not, but i need some Hadith concerning the attaining of knowledge such as
1)Attain Knowledge even if you have to go to China.
2)the acquisition of knowledge is compulsory upon every Muslim weather male or female.
any more Hadiths, an kindly give me a source of it too
@Hakan
@Akheilos
@xenon54

i dont know if this is the right place to ask or not, but i need some Hadith concerning the attaining of knowledge such as
2)the acquisition of knowledge is compulsory upon every Muslim weather male or female.
@Akheilos
@xenon54
You better ask @Hakan

@Hakan
@Akheilos
@xenon54

1. اطلبوا العلم و لو بالصین
2. I don't know which one you are referring to.

5301961514_2708ce4b37_z[1].jpg

@Sinan @xenon54 @Neptune @Akheilos @T-123456 @Ostad @Hakan

Yeah i also saw them somewhere but i cant remember thats the problem.

Yeah thats it thx. :)

Dude i also know the other video but couldn't find... :undecided:

But it's in my mind, if i come across to that video i will post it here...

BTW if i'm not wrong that navy video has another version with another music...

New ISIS video with Kazakh children:

I understood most of the Kazakh language. Turkics shouldn't join ISIS :(

@Hakan
@Akheilos
@xenon54
I have heard of those several times.

i need a reference from the books, bro
It was narrated that Anas bin Mâlik said: The Messenger of Allah said “Seeking knowledge is a duty upon every Muslim”. ”

(Sunan Ibn e Majah, Book of Sunnah, Hadith no 224, Classified as Sahih By Allama Albani)

Ayaat of Quran and Ahaadith on Seeking Knowledge | Islam and Psychology

This is why Islam attaches great importance to knowledge and education. When the Quran began to be revealed, the first word of its first verse was 'Iqra' that is, read. Allaah says, (what means): "Read! In the Name of your Lord Who has created (all that exists). He has created man from a clot (a piece of thick coagulated blood). Read! And your Lord is the Most Generous. Who has taught (the writing) by the pen. He has taught man that which he knew not" [Quran, 96: 1-5]

Education is thus the starting point of every human activity. Allaah created man and provided him with the tools for acquiring knowledge, namely hearing, sight and wisdom. Allaah says (what means): "And Allaah has brought you out from the wombs of your mothers while you know nothing. And He gave you hearing, sight, and hearts that you might give thanks (to Allaah)" [Quran, 16:78]

A knowledgeable person is accorded great respect in many prophetic narrations.

Because of the importance of knowledge, Allaah commanded His Messenger
icon--1.gif
to seek more of it. Allaah says (what means): "and say: `My Lord! Increase me in knowledge" [Quran, 20:114]

Another few websites related to the subject :
Blessings of Seeking Knowledge

The Book of Knowledge - Riyad as-Salihin - Sunnah.com - Sayings and Teachings of Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه و سلم)

Some Hadith's on Knowledge

It was narrated that Anas bin Mâlik said: The Messenger of Allah said “Seeking knowledge is a duty upon every Muslim”. ”

(Sunan Ibn e Majah, Book of Sunnah, Hadith no 224, Classified as Sahih By Allama Albani)

Ayaat of Quran and Ahaadith on Seeking Knowledge | Islam and Psychology

This is why Islam attaches great importance to knowledge and education. When the Quran began to be revealed, the first word of its first verse was 'Iqra' that is, read. Allaah says, (what means): "Read! In the Name of your Lord Who has created (all that exists). He has created man from a clot (a piece of thick coagulated blood). Read! And your Lord is the Most Generous. Who has taught (the writing) by the pen. He has taught man that which he knew not" [Quran, 96: 1-5]

Education is thus the starting point of every human activity. Allaah created man and provided him with the tools for acquiring knowledge, namely hearing, sight and wisdom. Allaah says (what means): "And Allaah has brought you out from the wombs of your mothers while you know nothing. And He gave you hearing, sight, and hearts that you might give thanks (to Allaah)" [Quran, 16:78]

A knowledgeable person is accorded great respect in many prophetic narrations.

Because of the importance of knowledge, Allaah commanded His Messenger
icon--1.gif
to seek more of it. Allaah says (what means): "and say: `My Lord! Increase me in knowledge" [Quran, 20:114]

Another few websites related to the subject :
Blessings of Seeking Knowledge

The Book of Knowledge - Riyad as-Salihin - Sunnah.com - Sayings and Teachings of Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه و سلم)

Some Hadith's on Knowledge
hmm, cuz the one i was having a discussion with says, that the Hadith is weak, and the Prophet (PBUH) never commanded the Muslims to seek worldly knowledge,
any help?
thanks anyway

Back
Top Bottom