What's new

Çay Bahçesi

So, my plane landed in Ankara. Family picked us up. Just as we left the airport and went to the city I noticed a billboard saying "goodbye from Ankara".
I looked at the other lane that goes to the airport and leaves Ankara, it says, welcome to Ankara.

Can someone expkain me this logic :)

So, my plane landed in Ankara. Family picked us up. Just as we left the airport and went to the city I noticed a billboard saying "goodbye from Ankara".
I looked at the other lane that goes to the airport and leaves Ankara, it says, welcome to Ankara.

Somebody made the signs on Opposite Day and thought it was funny.

@Akheilos Hi, I saw the movie The Croods. It was awesome :lol:

Saw old boy/// wierd ***.disgusting ending///

@Kaan sup my turker..:D

The world is trolling you.

I just noticed when you all talk in Turkish not all of the I's have dots, is it supposed to be like that?
I İ
S Ş
C Ç
O Ö
U Ü
G Ğ

Ours has a slight difference from Latin alphabet .
did i do that here ?

looks like u need another thread opened for u in GHQ .
try that i'm gonna bury you in your section.

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome bro. For your luck weather is a bit warmed here. :)

Go **** yourself.
:what:

That's not like you bro ?

hehe, we'll see about that :D

Oooo, you are capable of writing one sentence without calling the mods.... serious improvement. Anyways i recon you'll be banned again in a week.

Also... what are you gonna see ?

You have been banned over 20 times. Whereas me and xenon never got banned. Someday you'll be perma banned like Surenas.

Melih Gökcek. :disagree:

02d05e9564937dda994d541a5a0792a2.jpg

Saw old boy/// wierd ***.disgusting ending///
Great movie. :tup:

Back
Top Bottom