What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Then
100 years from now,
Name of the war Ottoman sultan Persian shah Treaty at the end of the war Victor
Battle of Chaldiran (1514)[1] Selim I Ismail I None The Ottoman Empire
War of 1532–1555[2] Suleiman I Tahmasp I Treaty of Amasya (1555) The Ottoman Empire[3]
War of 1578–1590[4] Murad III Abbas I Treaty of Constantinople(1590) The Ottoman Empire
War of 1603–1618, first stage AHmed I Abbas I Treaty of Nasuh Pasha The Persian Empire
War of 1603–1618, second stage[5] Ahmed I, Abbas I Treaty of Serav (1618) The Persian Empire
War of 1623–1639[6] Murad IV Abbas I, Safi Treaty of Zuhab (1639) The Ottoman Empire
War of 1722–1727[7] Ahmed III, Ashraf Hotaki Treaty of Hamedan(1727) Stalemate
War of 1730–1735, first stage Ahmed III, Nader Shah Treaty of Ahmet Pasha(1732) The Persian Empire
War of 1730–1736, Mahmud I,Abbas III, Nader Shah Treaty of Constantinople(1736) The Persian Empire
War of 1743–1746[9] Mahmud I Nader Shah Treaty of Kerden (1746) The Persian Empire
War of 1775–1776[10] Abdulhamid I Karim Khan Zand Basra captured by Persia,[11] retaken by Ottomans
War of 1821–1823[12] Mahmud II Fat′h-Ali Shah Qajar Treaty of Erzurum (1823) Stalemate

War of third Millennium @Sinan @haman10 ? ?

:lol:

I knew what you were doing yesterday already. Now you just ruined all of your credibility because you admitted that you are trolling in our section. No one else needs to investigate as you have admitted yourself.

What credibility. He got banned more than 20 times. At least half of it by Iranian mod.

He talked friendly on our face at the beginning but talked shit about behind our back in Iranian military forum.

Anyways at has been a quiet time so let's remind Haman's real face.

--------------------------------------------------------

Topic is: Turkey acquring missile tech from Ukraine.

Russia warns Ukraine against sale for long range missile technology

Haman's post in PDF (he seems quiet happy)

self-reliance is not free , it takes money , time and phosphorous :D

anyway , although i doubt that this transition will happen in the fist place ......

but if it does , at least turkey is our muslim neighbor .

Source: Russia warns Ukraine against sale for long range missile technology | Page 3

And Haman's post in iranmilitaryforum (in Iranian forum he shows his real face)

d15d17c4fce13e567ac55185949277ef.jpg

This two faced guy doesn't represent Iranian users in this forum. And don't have any credibility to talk for them.

Then
100 years from now,
Name of the war Ottoman sultan Persian shah Treaty at the end of the war Victor
Battle of Chaldiran (1514)[1] Selim I Ismail I None The Ottoman Empire
War of 1532–1555[2] Suleiman I Tahmasp I Treaty of Amasya (1555) The Ottoman Empire[3]
War of 1578–1590[4] Murad III Abbas I Treaty of Constantinople(1590) The Ottoman Empire
War of 1603–1618, first stage AHmed I Abbas I Treaty of Nasuh Pasha The Persian Empire
War of 1603–1618, second stage[5] Ahmed I, Abbas I Treaty of Serav (1618) The Persian Empire
War of 1623–1639[6] Murad IV Abbas I, Safi Treaty of Zuhab (1639) The Ottoman Empire
War of 1722–1727[7] Ahmed III, Ashraf Hotaki Treaty of Hamedan(1727) Stalemate
War of 1730–1735, first stage Ahmed III, Nader Shah Treaty of Ahmet Pasha(1732) The Persian Empire
War of 1730–1736, Mahmud I,Abbas III, Nader Shah Treaty of Constantinople(1736) The Persian Empire
War of 1743–1746[9] Mahmud I Nader Shah Treaty of Kerden (1746) The Persian Empire
War of 1775–1776[10] Abdulhamid I Karim Khan Zand Basra captured by Persia,[11] retaken by Ottomans
War of 1821–1823[12] Mahmud II Fat′h-Ali Shah Qajar Treaty of Erzurum (1823) Stalemate

War of third Millennium @Sinan @haman10 ? ?

Not with you mate. :)

I say no need to go down to any low level, its best we mind our own business here.
By assessing number of bans. We know which side goes low and which side doesn't.

ow you just ruined all of your credibility

my credibility lies were my country's borders are .... mess with my nation and you are down .

afterall , are NOT we all here because of that ? ;)

its best we mind our own business here.
exactly , thats what i'm talking about .

mind your own business , thats it .

(in Iranian forum he shows his real face)
i HATE the bejesus outta turkey . how real does that look to u ?

@Serpentine @jack 86000 :lol:

my credibility lies were my country's borders are .... mess with my nation and you are down .

afterall , are NOT we all here because of that ? ;)

exactly , thats what i'm talking about .

mind your own business , thats it .

i HATE the bejesus outta turkey . how real does that look to u ?

@Serpentine @jack 86000 :lol:
You should take serpentine as an example for your self. I dont see any negative things from him in our section.

Your actions can be seen. No need to comment more.
so my advise to u : end it here ....

or i do what i did to saudiz . remember how much they trolled iran in ME section ? now they mind their own business .

i've nothing against u guys , but seriously : stop it .

You should take serpentine as an example for your self. I dont see any negative things from him in our section.
1- don't compare me our yourself to serpentine .

serpentine has always been fair and honest . as your buddy said he even banned me several times .

2- how many times have i posted here ? it your people who are obsessed with our section .

and they are welcome there as long as they have some sham and dont troll their hosts !!!

have u seen me posting here ?

what is wrong with u guys ?

so my advise to u : end it here ....

or i do what i did to saudiz . remember how much they trolled iran in ME section ? now they mind their own business .

i've nothing against u guys , but seriously : stop it .
Lololol
for a reason they don't even mention Iran nowadays:rofl:

We didnt troll you guys but you called us dumbasses for no reason, we responded to without insulting.
don't fool yourself alright ?

this shyte has been going on for 4-5 month . its not about yesterday or the week ago .

you ( as a guest) come to our thread and you are so shameless that u joke about our national pride .

and this is as i said , not just about yesterday

1- don't compare me our yourself to serpentine .

serpentine has always been fair and honest . as your buddy said he even banned me several times .

2- how many times have i posted here ? it your people who are obsessed with our section .

and they are welcome there as long as they have some sham and dont troll their hosts !!!

have u seen me posting here ?

what is wrong with u guys ?
How about we all just leave it. I agree with you regarding that. We can concentrate on more important things in our lives.

Back
Top Bottom