What's new

Çay Bahçesi

So, my plane landed in Ankara. Family picked us up. Just as we left the airport and went to the city I noticed a billboard saying "goodbye from Ankara".
I looked at the other lane that goes to the airport and leaves Ankara, it says, welcome to Ankara.

Can someone expkain me this logic :)
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

@haman10 & @Sinan
Lets, end this once for all, Saturday the 6th, zero border point, Razi terminal, 6 o'clock in the afternoon.
The winner takes it all.
@Sinan @xenon54 @Hakan @asena_great , @kollang @Serpentine @SOHEIL and @rahi2357

i am more than willing to end this right here right now under one condition :

turk members stop trolling iran or iranian members . and thats it ....

i make sure in our side no one also pokes turkey ....

BUT as i have clearly shown before , i'll be so freaking cool if you guys want to continue this trend .

heck , as i said before , after my exam i'll just be online 24/7 and u dont want that i assume :)

lets stop trolling right here ....... your choice .

the ball is in your court

I can't do this to Haman sorry, mate. I don't like violence at all.
hehe , my suggestion to u :

end this right now

First of all this sentence is wrong... if you think all of the problem caused by Turkish members. There won't be peace.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I say Warrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Let's ban all of the Iranian uses who tries to troll us in ME section and Turkish section.

First of all this sentence is wrong... if you think all of the problem caused by Turkish members. There won't be peace.
although i think that , but its not important who started it ....

what is important is that u can end it , right now .

as i said the ball is in your court :)

Let's ban all of the Iranian uses who tries to troll us in ME section and Turkish section.
your choice then .......

lets roll :)

still , i'll be offline for a while , tell me if you have changed your opinion .

peace for now

@Sinan @xenon54 @Hakan @asena_great , @kollang @Serpentine @SOHEIL and @rahi2357

i am more than willing to end this right here right now under one condition :

i make sure in our side no one also pokes turkey ....

BUT as i have clearly shown before , i'll be so freaking cool if you guys want to continue this trend .

heck , as i said before , after my exam i'll just be online 24/7 and u dont want that i assume :)

lets stop trolling right here ....... your choice .

the ball is in your court

hehe , my suggestion to u :

end this right now
End what?o_O

Yesterday you told me that you arn't breaking any rules and that I cant do anything about what you posted.:agree:

Are you now admitting that you were participating in a flamewar? :unsure:

I dont get it what are you trying to say.:undecided:

End what?

Yesterday you told me that you arn't breaking any rules and that I cant do anything about what you posted.
end fighting .

fighting is not always equivalent to flame war :) at least in my dictionary :lol:

I dont get it what are you trying to say
u damn well know what i'm talking abt .

=======================

tai tai for now guys , have work to do

end fighting .

fighting is not always equivalent to flame war :) at least in my dictionary :lol:

u damn well know what i'm talking abt .

=======================

tai tai for now guys , have work to do
I knew what you were doing yesterday already. Now you just ruined all of your credibility because you admitted that you are trolling in our section. No one else needs to investigate as you have admitted yourself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I say no need to go down to any low level, its best we mind our own business here.

Back
Top Bottom