What's new

Çay Bahçesi

@Sinan, I am wordless, if true the action is not justifiable, and not acceptable. But before judging, one must also preserve him the right to defend his action, if there is any.

don't fool yourself alright ?

this shyte has been going on for 4-5 month . its not about yesterday or the week ago .

you ( as a guest) come to our thread and you are so shameless that u joke about our national pride .

and this is as i said , not just about yesterday
We only give you response if people are posting shyte about our country, dont cry now.

How about we all just leave it. I agree with you regarding that. We can concentrate on more important things in our lives.
i agree , but @Sinan ( the head of trolling squad ) doesn't seem to be pleased with that .

i am open to any ooption anyways ;) :)

so my advise to u : end it here ....

or i do what i did to saudiz . remember how much they trolled iran in ME section ? now they mind their own business .

i've nothing against u guys , but seriously : stop it .

You just can't learn, don't you..... don't challenge us... don't talk to us with "do this, do that" kind of talking.

As Turkish users we are here to talk and learn about our defence products, but as your defense industry is a joke. You have nothing to do, you mess with other nationalities.

Believe no one is Interested in your section, your affairs, your joke a like defence products. Other than that continue to issue threats like "Stop it or i will do this and that".

Tell you what, i'm not stopping, my buddies are not stopping. Show us what you got.

Believe no one is Interested in your section, your affairs, your joke a like defence products.
so leave our section alone if thats the case :lol:

why are u so shameless to come to a place where u r not welcome ? :lol:
Tell you what, i'm not stopping, my buddies are not stopping. Show us what you got.
i will , stay tight ;)

1- don't compare me our yourself to serpentine .

serpentine has always been fair and honest . as your buddy said he even banned me several times .

2- how many times have i posted here ? it your people who are obsessed with our section .

and they are welcome there as long as they have some sham and dont troll their hosts !!!

have u seen me posting here ?

what is wrong with u guys ?
Serpetine is so great, that he talked shyte behind our back on the external Iranian forum thinking we wouldn't read it. :lol:

so leave our section alone if thats the case
why are u so shameless to come to a place where u r not welcome ?

I'm talking with other people.... like i said you don't own the Iranian section. I'm gonna post more in Iranian chill thread. I don't care if you like it or not.

:o:o_O :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@Serpentine @kollang

guys don't talk behind their back already :rofl::rofl:

these guys are just lolishly outta their minds .... self-obsession at its best :enjoy:

Haman pattern;

1-) Over-confident talk
2-) Excessive use of emoticons
3-) Using Insults
4-) Getting banned.

I'm gonna post more in Iranian chill thread. I don't care if you like it or not.
me , too ...

cay bahs looks like a very cool and awesome thread ...just like other threads here ;) :lol:

@Hakan : did u just lock the thread for a min ? :) pushed the wrong button buddy :)

me , too ...

cay bahs looks like a very cool and awesome thread ...just like other threads here ;) :lol:

@Hakan : did u just lock the thread for a min ? :) pushed the wrong button buddy :)
Yeah i was thinking of cleaning up for a sec but i think everyone should discuss so that an agreement can be reached to end this tension.

Yeah i was thinking of cleaning up for a sec but i think everyone should discuss so that an agreement can be reached to end this tension.
mate , again , i've nothing against u guys .

talk to your buddies and reach a final decision . then tell me what it is ....

i'm off to my studies now , i'm really behind . peace .

ey @haman10 why dont you just stop acting like you're some leading figure of the iranian section? it makes you look tragicomical, you know. there are enough mature and civilized Iranian users out there with whom we have no problem, and you're in no way representing them since you're known for trollish and uncivilized behavior. Your ban record speaks for itself. Your opinion and existence value here will never be of the same value as that of @Abii @Militant Atheist @rmi5 @New and such fine people.

Back
Top Bottom