What's new

Çay Bahçesi

olay diploma zaten, bizimkilerin önüne bi diploma getirip koymam lazım, bırakamam okulu, ama hiç hevesim yok, ne okula ne çalışmaya.

Biraz ara verip, devam etsen ?

Çünkü hevessiz okumak da zor. Kendinle bir tartış, bak ne kararla çıkacaksın. Gelecek on sene ve realist olarak.

Biraz ara verip, devam etsen ?

Çünkü hevessiz okumak da zor. Kendinle bir tartış, bak ne kararla çıkacaksın. Gelecek on sene ve realist olarak.

Bizimkilere ara vericemde diyemem ki :D pek öyle rahat değiller böyle konularda, tek seçenek bi şekilde ittire kaktıra uzatmalıda olsa okulu bitirmek.

You know when we argue with Iranians in their chill thread. Serpi deletes all the posts and warns the people whom participated in the discussion.

You do understand that I'm not @Hakan and he is not me?
You said it yourself, I delete posts and warn BOTH sides, it's not different from what @Hakan is trying to do here. He wants to settle this peacefully. If I have ever warned you unfairly, please let me know.

@haman10
You need to stop it. I know why you started this, but this has no point anymore. You are alienating all Turkish members towards us because of single posts from one or two members.

You said it yourself, I delete posts and warn BOTH sides, it's not different from what @Hakan is trying to do here. He wants to settle this peacefully. If I have ever warned you unfairly, please let me know.

@haman10
You need to stop it. I know why you started this, but this has no point anymore. You are alienating all Turkish members towards us because of single posts from one or two members.
I checked some peoples records yesterday. I didnt see any warnings from you.

Serpi....... :tsk:

Mate he may delete posts which i dont agree with but to be honest i havent seen a unfair threatment from him against me yet.

No no, i'm not saying he being unfair. That's just his approach. He doesn't lets pages of arguments between users.

:what:

That's not like you bro ?
I don't like smart *** people. Also, I wanted to be concise.
BTW, I don't understand why this guy is on a 24/7 basis on the Turkish section when he is not a turk. Don't get me wrong, bro. I do welcome anyone to participate in Turkish section, but doesn't make sense for me that a non-turk spends all of his time in our section.

told ya saw!!!

Release the baby ;)

:rofl: the baby was really funny.

BTW, I don't understand why this guy is on a 24/7 basis on the Turkish section when he is not a turk. Don't get me wrong, bro. I do welcome anyone to participate in Turkish section, but doesn't make sense for me that a non-turk spends all of his time in our section.

:rofl: the baby was really funny.
He feels at home in our section,so let him be:mad:

Mate, he is polite and unbiased.

You lose your point when you insult without being insulted.....

Yeah, Xeno-ensi, Bismark. I find it a bit weird too. But let's just accept them. :)

Nothing much, just slacking :D what about you, still stress ? :D
got some analysis to do to present on Wednesday...

Tuesday is already booked and half of Monday for training a lab tech :unsure:

So only got today and Tomorrow to work on that stuff ....weekend is for resting and not thinking :p:

He feels at home in our section,so let him be:mad:
Mate, he is polite and unbiased.

You lose your point when you insult without being insulted.....

Yeah, Xeno-ensi, Bismark. I find it a bit weird too. But let's just accept them. :)

Guys, don't shoot at me :lol:
I just stated my opinion. Nonetheless, it does not make it any less weird about their 24/7 presence.

got some analysis to do to present on Wednesday...

Tuesday is already booked and half of Monday for training a lab tech :unsure:

So only got today and Tomorrow to work on that stuff ....weekend is for resting and not thinking :p:
Why not do some preparations on sunday for monday?:pissed:

Guys, don't shoot at me :lol:
I just stated my opinion. Nonetheless, it does not make it any less weird about their 24/7 presence.
The tea is good people are good conversations are good,who wouldnt want to be here 24/7?

@Akheilos You have posted an interesting article on Science & Tech section. I will come back on today afternoon, when I have more time, to that thread, to post my comment.

Back
Top Bottom