What's new

Çay Bahçesi

sunday for monday?
Monday I have greenhouse work :ashamed:

Sunday I probably will cook

Saturday I will probably go shopping if weather is good....Give me idea of a good Christmas gift for a friend (guy) nothing too stupid to give wrong signal and nothing too expensive (I am a student) :D

@Akheilos You have posted an interesting article on Science & Tech section. I will come back on today afternoon, when I have more time, to that thread, to post my comment.
I thought so you might like it ;)

Yea even I found it interesting :p:

got some analysis to do to present on Wednesday...

Tuesday is already booked and half of Monday for training a lab tech :unsure:

So only got today and Tomorrow to work on that stuff ....weekend is for resting and not thinking :p:

What will you become when you finish ? will we hear your name on "scientists discovered blabla" news ? :D

What will you become when you finish ? will we hear your name on "scientists discovered blabla" news ? :D
lolz I will only become a plant breeder most likely....Producing new variety seeds :p:

@rmi5 bro, can you do this dance?

If I learn this dance I will sweep all the girls at weddings :lol:

:lol: I will go to a dance class in the next year, to get mastered at this dance :lol: hopefully there are such classes in Azeri community in North America. Also, videos are available.
About girls though, I am not sure. I read an article in BBC a couple of years ago that women are more interested in how you move your belly and head, but our dances is more about moving legs. @Akheilos may confirms or rejects that article.

:lol: I will go to a dance class in the next year, to get mastered at this dance :lol: hopefully there are such classes in Azeri community in North America. Also, videos are available.
About girls though, I am not sure. I read an article in BBC a couple of years ago that women are more interested in how you move your belly and head, but our dances is more about moving legs. @Akheilos may confirms or rejects that article.

Mate, there was a some lezginsky, lezingky..some thing like that. They were dancing crazy. Do you know them ? If you know can you post some of their dance videos ?

:blink: why on earth would anyone be interested in a belly dance from a guy :sick:

Well I like flexibility though :D

:lol: It is because of evolution. you may know that dance represents physical act of love in our subconscious as well, and it can be a parameter to show how a male is physically capable to do so.
Anyway, sister, I will come back on afternoon to reply your posts. It is always a pleasure talking with you.
Bye guys for now!

Mate, there was a some lezginsky, lezingky..some thing like that. They were dancing crazy. Do you know them ? If you know can you post some of their dance videos ?
Sure bro! I will do that in the afternoon ;)

@telkon

Rus dili ve edebiyatı :D bitsede bi bok olacağım yok yani :D

"Philologist" its sounds like such a good thing :D

@telkon

Rus dili ve edebiyatı :D bitsede bi bok olacağım yok yani :D

"Philologist" its sounds like such a good thing :D

ankara uni? ahah üzüldüm şimdi sana. ipe sapa gelmez hocalarınız, dingil ötesi öğrenciler :D

Monday I have greenhouse work :ashamed:

Sunday I probably will cook

Saturday I will probably go shopping if weather is good....Give me idea of a good Christmas gift for a friend (guy) nothing too stupid to give wrong signal and nothing too expensive (I am a student) :D

I thought so you might like it ;)

Yea even I found it interesting :p:
Some winter socks maybe,its cold in the winter.

Back
Top Bottom