What's new

Çay Bahçesi

You need to stop it.
i'm just getting started bro :D if they stop , as i said before , i am more than willing to stop too .

i promise u bro , i have real important things to do in my life and i'm just bending my schedule here .

u think i like this ?

You are alienating all Turkish members towards us because of single posts from one or two members.
its not a single post bro ..... they are al-hasani and masomnia all over again .

they need to be thought a lesson .

@Targon , mate : its a forum and i am allowed to express myself as long as i don't break any rules :)

get ready to see more ;)

@Hakan feel free to give me a warning as soon as i broke any rule ;)

i'm j. Poust getting started bro :D if they stop , as i said before , i am more than willing to stop too .

i promise u bro , i have real important things to do in my life and i'm just bending my schedule here .

u think i like this ?

its not a single post bro ..... they are al-hasani and masomnia all over again .

@Targon , mate : its a forum and i am allowed to express myself as long as i don't break any rules :)

get ready to see more ;)

You really think you give us a lesson with your stupid posts dont you? :D

i'm just getting started bro :D if they stop , as i said before , i am more than willing to stop too .

u think i like this ?

get ready to see more ;)

you have gone to the dark side brat...

yeppies brat , they don't let me to stay on the bright one :|

how are u BTW ? haven't seen your posts in the chill thread recently ? have u broken up with us ? :D

yeah i know :D

i am indeed funnier than u :D

got banned.. but seriously .. we shouldnt fight eachother over shitty differences... resolve it peacefully...without insulting eachother...

got banned
by serpi ? :O

omg , when ? i am sure he has nothing personal against u :(

come back please

we shouldnt fight eachother over shitty differences... resolve it peacefully...without insulting eachother...
u know mate , most of the people who are bashing eachother over the net can actually be besties in real life .

but i really cannot tolerate trolling my country , just like u can't (regarding pakistan) so please feel what i feel here :)

You can keep your position as PDF clown i dont really mind. :)
u see now ? thats an insult @Chak Bamu

@Hakan

Can you see how many times Haman got banned ?

I'm just curious.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The last person whom get obsessed with Turks was Safriz and he is no more in this forum.

@Sinan @Targon fark ettiniz mi bilmiyorum ama ankara'da son 3 gündür deli bir polis mevcudiyeti söz konusu sokaklarda. amk yine bomba istihbaratı almışlar herhalde.

edit: Surenas diye acem biri vardı bu forumda. o da mı perma ban yemişti?

Back
Top Bottom