What's new

Çay Bahçesi

@Akheilos pullover or sweater :) gift must be useful. i hate useless gifts LOL and these kind of presents don't t bring forth wrong ideas :)

Yaw, işte İsrail askerleri Mescid-i Aksaya girmişler. Bizimkilerde burda protesto ediyor...

Gerçi Kızılay'da filan kimlik kontrolü yapıyolarsa... olay başkadır büyük ihtimalle.

haa, o zaman kızılaydaki uygulamanın israille ilgisi yoktur.

Btw,what is the budget?
@Akheilos ,the best gift for them is a bottle of Vodka!
:astagh::astagh::astagh:

Well I am not sure how much a gift costs...Well he is a PhD student in Chemistry

And he likes electronic works most of his work is done on
21e7d8eea8f612debd440549f789c5d5.jpg

Was looking around for electronic toys for big kids :angel:

Saw something like this:

c417e9fa6a998394623f6cf138eb081f.jpg

Its a solar robot but its very tiny :unsure:

Parfume ?
I dont know what smell he likes plus i dont know if they will allow me to ship that to Ukraine whatever I buy I will need it to come to me or my sis in London then we will have to parcel it to him...coz not many stuff are "allowed" to be sent to Ukraine or at least if I am shopping online

Kevlar jacket to fight off russians?
I think one costs way above my budget plus he isnt enrolled in the army..he calls himself a nerd :p:

@Akheilos pullover or sweater :)
His mom stitched him a lovely coat believe me no money can buy anything better than that!

Well I am not sure how much a gift costs...Well he is a PhD student in Chemistry

And he likes electronic works most of his work is done on View attachment 146909

Saw something like this:

View attachment 146910

I dont know what smell he likes plus i dont know if they will allow me to ship that to Ukraine whatever I buy I will need it to come to me or my sis in London then we will have to parcel it to him...coz not many stuff are "allowed" to be sent to Ukraine or at least if I am shopping online

I think one costs way above my budget plus he isnt enrolled in the army..he calls himself a nerd :p:

His mom stitched him a lovely coat believe me no money can buy anything better than that!

A life maybe?superman cape? doctor who screwdriver?weird comics?

And he likes electronic works most of his work is done on View attachment 146909

Saw something like this:

View attachment 146910

well, if he calls himself a nerd, then toy robot is a good choice :D

death vader helmet? the chemical that smells like catarpillar crap? the crazy chem lassed egg tht can be put in a bottle?zombie shark RC ballon thingy?

101 Geeky Gifts Every Nerd Will Geek Out Over | DodoBurd
Dude what have you been reading? :blink:

Oh wait @DESERT FIGHTER this looks nice:

291c0cfcc9a3f8646f994388eadd9997.jpg

Now you can cosplay like never before. The Necomimi Brainwave Cat Ears move based on your thoughts and how hard you are concentrating. As you focus on something or you relax, the ears move in unison with your brain waves. This costume accessory will amaze and delight even your most cynical friends.

Back
Top Bottom