What's new

Çay Bahçesi

what do you think ? is it possible

Türkiye Güney Afrika'da Gizli Füze Atışı Yaptı

Başbakan Ahmet Davutoğlu'nun dün gerçekleştirdiği Genelkurmay Başkanlığı Bilgilendirme Toplantısı'na sarfettiği sözler dikkat çekti.

Afrika ülkeleriyle ilişkileri geliştirmek ve Türk Deniz Kuvvetleri'nin 148 yıl önce geçtiği Ümit Burnu'nu geçerek Türkiye'nin küresel vizyonunu pekiştirmek amacıyla 17 Mart 2014 tarihinde yola çıkan Barbaros Türk Deniz Görev Grubu 27 ülkeye ait yaklaşık 30 limanı ziyaret etmiş ve bazı füze atışları gerçekleştirmişti. Eğitim amaçlı gerçekleştirilen bu füze atışları basına da servis edilmişti. Servis edilen atışlardaki tüm füzeler yabancı menşeli ve Deniz Kuvvetleri'nde yıllardır kullanılan füzeler idi.

Ancak Ahmet Davutoğlu'nun Genelkurmay Başkanlığı Bilgilendirme Toplantısı'nda sarfettiği sözler Afrika'da yalnızca bu füzelerle atış yapılmadığının anlaşılmasını sağladı. Milli füzelerin atışlarının yapıldığını belirten Davutoğlu, füzeler hakkında detaylı bilgi vermedi. Davutoğlu tam olarak şunları söyledi.

"Dışişleri Bakanlığım dönemimde Afrika açılımını planladık, bir çok büyükelçilik açtık. O Afrika açılımına eş zamanlı olarak Deniz Kuvvetleri'mizin tarihinde ilk defa bütün Afrika Kıtası'nı dolaşan Barbaros Hayrettin Görev Gücü ve orada milli yapım Heybeliada gemisi ile birlikte 30'u aşkın limanda yaptığı ziyarette bizim Afrikadaki görünürlüğümüze büyük bir katkı yapmıştır. Yine Güney Afrika açıklarında bazı milli kapasitelerle geliştirdiğimiz füzelerin denenmiş olması Türkiye'nin artık yakın denizlerde değil uzak denizlerde de ne kadar etkin bir güce kavuştuğunun göstergeleridir."

Hangi Füzeler Denendi?

Başbakan Ahmet Davutoğlu açıklamasında herhangi bir detay vermezken, denenen füzeler hakkında bazı iddialar dile getirilmeye başlandı.
Geliştirilmekte olan milli gemisavar füze Atmaca'nın denenmiş olabileceği dillendiriliyor. Aynı zamanda havadan atılabilen ve 800 üzeri kilometre menzile sahip milli seyir füzesi SOM'un 1500 km menzillisi ve ya denizden atılabilen türevi olması planlanan Gezgin füzesi'nin test atışının yapılmış olabileceği belirtiliyor.

İki füzede de hedef aynı : Vurulmayan Füze

Düşman su üstü hedeflerine karşı kullanılmak üzere geliştirilen Atmaca gemisavar füzesinde de milli seyir füzesinde de en çok dikkat çeken ortak nokta düşman radarları tarafından tespit edilememe özelliiği... Milli seyir füzesi SOM'un hedefe ilerlerken yere yaklaşık 10 metre irtifadan adeta yeri yalayarak seyretmesi düşman radarları tarafından farkedilmemesini sağlıyor. Aynı zamanda gemisavar füze Atmaca'da stealth yani görünmezlik teknolojisinin ön planda tutulduğu belirtiliyor.
Türkiye Güney Afrika'da Gizli Füze Atışı Yaptı - Tarafsız Haber

Shouldn't this be in
Turkish Geopolitics/ Foreign Affairs

I just noticed when you all talk in Turkish not all of the I's have dots, is it supposed to be like that?

I just noticed when you all talk in Turkish not all of the I's have dots, is it supposed to be like that?

In the Turkish alphabet we have i an ı

best way the illustrate the difference
go to google translate first enter "kasim" and than "kasım" and use text to speech, that loudspeaker symbol on the bottom left of the writing field

you will notice that i will stand out and ı just goes with the flow.

In the Turkish alphabet we have i an ı

best way the illustrate the difference
go to google translate first enter "kasim" and than "kasım" and use text to speech, that loudspeaker symbol on the bottom left of the writing field

you will notice that i will stand out and ı just goes with the flow.
Thanks.

Attachments

• omgz.jpg
    omgz.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 34
@usernameless You have asked an interesting question about Mosaddegh. I think @asena_great 's reply was comprehensive and correct.

did i do that here ?

looks like u need another thread opened for u in GHQ .

You can open 1000s of GHQ threads, but no person would give a flying **** about you, even yourself. There are reasons behind it. Instead of your childish trolling, in which you always get butt hurt at the end and call mods, try to spend your time to learn something useful for your life.

Last edited:
What surprises me is why the shah wanted to get rid of him. Mosaddegh was secular and after the interests of Iran, wasnt the shah also secular and modern oriented? Did the shah only hate Mosaddegh because he was of Qajar family?

Shah only wanted his throne, not that he cared much whether Mosadegh was doing something good for Iran or not. Mosadegh being a Qajar had nothing to do with politics of that times. Shah was simply afraid of Mosadegh gaining too much power and he was ready to sell the country to anyone who would get back his throne, so why not?

Mosadegh's nationalization plans (oil in particular) put in danger a lot of interests in Britain and U.S and also he became so powerful that almost sidelined the Shah. Shah fled the country briefly, only to come back to throne with help of MI6 and CIA and also mercenaries they bought inside Iran in 1953. Unfortunately, back in the time, number of illiterate people was high enough that you could buy them easily. Mosadegh is loved and endorsed by absolute majority of Iranians. There are few groups that may not like him for various reasons, like those hardcore Shah's supporters (not even moderate ones) or hardcore Mullah supporters (and again, not moderate ones).

Mostly wrong.

Shah only wanted his throne, not that he cared much whether Mosadegh was doing something good for Iran or not.
Correct
Mosadegh being a Qajar had nothing to do with politics of that times. S
Wrong, of course Mosaddeq being a qajar and having support and family influence among elites, and the rich was something that Shah was scared to death about it. Shah was afraid of other Qajars as well, that's why he spread loads of non-sense about Qajars.
hah was simply afraid of Mosadegh gaining too much power and he was ready to sell the country to anyone who would get back his throne, so why not?
You don't know Mosaddeq at all. Mosaddeq was not a person who sells his principles.
he became so powerful that almost sidelined the Shah.
Correct
Shah fled the country briefly, only to come back to throne with help of MI6 and CIA and also mercenaries they bought inside Iran in 1953. Unfortunately, back in the time, number of illiterate people was high enough that you could buy them easily.
You forgot the religious cast and other goons who did the coup.
Mosadegh is loved and endorsed by absolute majority of Iranians.
Of course not. He is only loved by secular liberals, and not even all of them.(Some Pahlavi followers also consider themselves as secular and liberal but hate Mosaddeq)
Average people don't even know Mosaddeq. Maybe just read something about him in mullah history books which is overwhelmingly negative about Mosaddeq.
There are few groups that may not like him for various reasons, like those hardcore Shah's supporters (not even moderate ones) or hardcore Mullah supporters (and again, not moderate ones).
No Shah supporter likes Mosaddeq. They are in a spectrum from heavily hating Mosaddeq to just hating him.
Mullah Supporters also hate Mosaddeq. Khomeini's quote of bashing Mosaddeq are pretty famous.

H
Shah only wanted his throne, not that he cared much whether Mosadegh was doing something good for Iran or not. Mosadegh being a Qajar had nothing to do with politics of that times. Shah was simply afraid of Mosadegh gaining too much power and he was ready to sell the country to anyone who would get back his throne, so why not?

Mosadegh's nationalization plans (oil in particular) put in danger a lot of interests in Britain and U.S and also he became so powerful that almost sidelined the Shah. Shah fled the country briefly, only to come back to throne with help of MI6 and CIA and also mercenaries they bought inside Iran in 1953. Unfortunately, back in the time, number of illiterate people was high enough that you could buy them easily. Mosadegh is loved and endorsed by absolute majority of Iranians. There are few groups that may not like him for various reasons, like those hardcore Shah's supporters (not even moderate ones) or hardcore Mullah supporters (and again, not moderate ones).
What i read about him has left me a really positive impression; standing up for his country's interests and embracing all sorts of moderate people (not extreme religious, not too much like shah). Such leaders are hard to find in the ME imo. Unfortunately the value of some things is sometimes only realized after it's lost.

If you don't mind, could you tell your opinion about the shah?

@Serpentine @rmi5 @asena_great
Another question; what were the main policies and views that set Mosadddegh and the shah apart? Like, were they both right? Shah was more focussed on Persian nationalism, correct? What was Mosaddegh's emphasis?

H

What i read about him has left me a really positive impression; standing up for his country's interests and embracing all sorts of moderate people (not extreme religious, not too much like shah). Such leaders are hard to find in the ME imo. Unfortunately the value of some things is sometimes only realized after it's lost.

If you don't mind, could you tell your opinion about the shah?

@Serpentine @rmi5 @asena_great
Another question; what were the main policies and views that set Mosadddegh and the shah apart? Like, were they both right? Shah was more focussed on Persian nationalism, correct? What was Mosaddegh's emphasis?

About Shah, I will post my opinion later.
But about Mosaddeq, I need to point out that:
1) He was the youngest member of parliaments during Qajar era.
2) He studied law in Switzerland, then came back.
3) Again joined parliament, and opposed the change of power from Qajars to Pahlavis.
4) He was hated by Reza Palani(Pahlavi)
5) He was in sort of home exile during Reza Palani reign, due to his oppositions to that stable keeper dictator
6) He became very popular in public for being brave and opposing Pahlavis
7) He was anglo-phobe , which was no surprise, since many other qajar elites were thinking the same about british because of their illegitimate role in doing coup against qajars and bringing a stable keeper to power
8) He was a devoted secular liberal
9) He was inspired by the mexicans efforts in increasing their share in oil income
10) He started to nationalize oil, to cut british influence, and increase oil incomes
11) He was elected as the prime minister while Shah did not want to choose him, and was literally forced to choose him
12) He nationalized oil
13) Religious goons hated and hate him like how they always seculars. Also, Kashani asked Mosaddeq to enter his son illegally to parliament, but Mosaddeq refused it.
14) Shah escaped the country :lol:
15) British promised him to take him back to power
16) Religious morons, goons, Shah followers did the coup. it was leaded by british, and funded by CIA.
17) He got home exiled again, and Fatemi got executed.

You don't know Mosaddeq at all. Mosaddeq was not a person who sells his principles.
You got it wrong, I was talking about the Shah.
Average people don't even know Mosaddeq. Maybe just read something about him in mullah history books which is overwhelmingly negative about Mosaddeq.
When I say average people loves him, doesn't mean they all know what exactly he has done. But he is mostly seen with a very positive view because of his stand on nationalization of oil and also because he was overthrown with a coup by MI6 and CIA.

The 2 parts needed correction, the rest we have talked about before.

Back
Top Bottom