What's new

Çay Bahçesi

What is he complining about, it is just a fact than Turkish food is generally unhealthy (except vegetarian village food) even thought tastefuly, Europeans dont use oil, salt and sugar like Turks, i read somewhere that Turks have the highest Cholesterol level, heart attacks are also very commong among our people.

I don't know how much of what I am saying is true, but it makes a bit of sense, which is that the eating habbit of our people didn't chance, but the working habbits did having much easier and lighter tasks in comparison with our elders. Which gives us a abundance of energy and causes all kinds of illnesses. Because next to our eating habbit we aren' t sporting that much, however this is slowly getting chanced towards a more positive lifestyle.

I don't know how much of what I am saying is true, but it makes a bit of sense, which is that the eating habbit of our people didn't chance, but the working habbits did having much easier and lighter tasks in comparison with our elders. Which gives us a abundance of energy and causes all kinds of illnesses. Because next to our eating habbit we aren' t sporting that much, however this is slowly getting chanced towards a more positive lifestyle.
I dont think doing easier jobs makes you more sick, there are some illneses connected to office work such as backache but i dont think it makes generally more sick but more like the opposite, avarage lifespan of humans was 40 years in middle ages for exsample, for the rest i agree.

Man GTA San Andreas' radios were awesome, Kjah West rules.

Last edited:
@usernameless

Is he still loved by the people? Or do mullah supporters and shah lovers dislike him?

he is loved by all normal people mullah supporters propagandaed that the mullah kashani done all the job they go that far to make him almost nobody /not existed ! lol

the pahlavi worshipers call him communist - traitor agent of foreign countries

dude do not expect anything from pahlavi-mullah supporters

What surprises me is why the shah wanted to get rid of him. Mosaddegh was secular and after the interests of Iran, wasnt the shah also secular and modern oriented? Did the shah only hate Mosaddegh because he was of Qajar family?

dude pahlavis are famous to use intelligent people than kill/jailed them like Teymūr tāsh he was considered threat by reza khan to his son's rule so he kill'em before his son come to power

Abdolhossein Teymourtash - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

except this i need to give u a long answer

the reza khan was rootless guy he was a stable boy whom work in british embassy british raise him to power and make him
military commander when azeri/turkmen fought russians in Caucasia and central aisa we get weaken (for example my tribe was at war with russian almost 30 years with out peace ) than time become right for British and their persian mercenaries to take over the country british make a stable boy to take the capital

1921 Persian coup d'etat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

this is the soviet reward for reza khan to help them to end the turkmen resistance in basmachi movement i must add the central asian gold mines and oil/gas were much more importent for russians than their right over iran in that time russians was at that much weakness and poorness that they begin to eat their own russian childerns or strong russian kill and eat a weak russians they needed to put an end to basmachi as fast as possiable

Russo-Persian Treaty of Friendship (1921) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Basmachi movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

than british merried that reza khan to qajar princess while the male qajars killed/exiled/jailed there they connect them self to royal family but their child born as boy ! somthing they didn't want ! ( i must add that the reza khan had 3 wife )

in this time iran pop fall from 12 to 8 million mostly azeri/turkmens dies

the son of reza khan and the qajar princess dies in airplain crush it's clear like crystal who killed him reza khan removed from power in ww2 by allied and his total rootless son replace him in that time british was at Crossroads replace the reza khan's son as king or bring some one from qajar family but in the end they choose the pahlavis

mohamad reza pahlavi was total rootless he had no legitimacy to rule he was only a son of stable boy who rule iran in that time some qajar male lived in the country and some had qajar princess as mother or grandmother even these people had more right to sit on throne

this become shah's lack the word pahlavi even is not their surname they took this name from old persia he connect him self to cyrus in his speech he rapidly use the word cyrus

Cyrus the Great - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

he act like a bible king and it was all cuz of his weak of Character his father also didn't have right to rule (although he merry a qajar ) but he wasn't this much weak , this leave shah with a lot of people with better clam to throne , also shah's rootlessness lead the idea of makeing republic in that time Elite educated people thought when they make republic it become similar to ataturk's republic

ok now come back to your question

What surprises me is why the shah wanted to get rid of him. Mosaddegh was secular and after the interests of Iran, wasnt the shah also secular and modern oriented? Did the shah only hate Mosaddegh because he was of Qajar family?

mossadegh become popular in iran , military man normal people educated people loved him and considered him as national hero he was educated person experince of Governance he had people, wealth, army, Elite educated, at his side and he was alos from qajar royal family don't u thing he is threat to rootless shah ??

this is my view about past u may ask this question from @rmi5 maybe he had different view

Last edited:
What is he complining about, it is just a fact than Turkish food is generally unhealthy (except vegetarian village food) even thought tastefuly, Europeans dont use oil, salt and sugar like Turks, i read somewhere that Turks have the highest Cholesterol level, heart attacks are also very commong among our people.
I would say that if you dont exercise or do physical work too much kebap is bad for you, but there is plenty of very healthy sulu yemek and stuff.

---------------------

redneck-grill.jpg

I would say that if you dont exercise or do physical work too much kebap is bad for you, but there is plenty of very healthy sulu yemek and stuff.

---------------------

View attachment 145833
I wouldnt use a shopping cart for BBQ because they are Zinc coated which again is coated with a Chromate layer, not very healthy i guess.
Only use stainless steel for BBQ kids. :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom