What's new

Çay Bahçesi

dont call us almanci.. I hate this word.. it shows the envy of our ppl against us.. it insults me..

its like you say gavur to me.. many turks from gavuristan dont like this word becuase its seperation and shows you that they dont see you belonging to them..

I dont think that you wanted to say something like this but I do not like this word :)

Lol. :D

Years ago, i was playing volleyball with my friends in holiday. The team we were playing against consisted of Germans.. so we had communication problem. But there was a Turk in their whom was speaking with them. So i said to him "Almancı mısınız ? Şu Almanlara şöyle şöyle der misiniz ? ". He gave me a very bad look and didn't said anything to them. Later on my Turkish friend from Germany said "We don't like to be called Almancı"....:ashamed:

Lol. :D

Years ago, i was playing volleyball with my friends in holiday. The team we were playing against consisted of Germans.. so we had communication problem. But there was a Turk in their whom was speaking with them. So i said to him "Almancı mısınız ? Şu Almanlara şöyle şöyle der misiniz ? ". He gave me a very bad look and didn't said anything to them. Later on my Turkish friend from Germany said "We don't like to be called Almancı"....:ashamed:

What I like most is "Alman Kürdü" :D there was such a guy in our class

OMG, Khala jee, what did you do the religious discussion thread, i got lost in the last two pages

@Sinan @Hakan

They announce these kind of things' results after some time... Maybe it's ready...

Mate, i thought about asking Tubitak, if they are proceeding or not. But most probably their answer would be the same as before...

"Başvurunuz, Kurumumuz Araştırma Destek Programları Başkanlığı (ARDEB) Savunma ve Güvenlik Teknolojileri Araştırma Destek Grubu (SAVTAG) tarafından incelenmiştir.

4982 sayılı bilgi edinme kanunu Madde 16'da, "Açıklanması hâlinde Devletin emniyetine, dış ilişkilerine, millî savunmasına ve millî güvenliğine açıkça zarar verecek ve niteliği itibarıyla Devlet sırrı olan gizlilik dereceli bilgi veya belgeler, bilgi edinme hakkı kapsamı dışındadır." ifadesi yer almaktadır.

1007 Programı SAVTAG projelerine ilişkin;

-"TASNİF DIŞI" ve "HİZMETE ÖZEL" gizlilik dereceli çağrı başlıkları "1007 - Kamu Kurumları Araştırma ve Geliştirme Projelerini D.P. | TÜRKİYE BİLİMSEL ve TEKNOLOJİK ARAŞTIRMA KURUMU" adresinde kamuoyu ile paylaşılmakta,

-"GİZLİ" yahut "ÇOK GİZLİ" gizlilik dereceli çağrı başlıkları kamuoyu ile paylaşılamamakta,

- Tüm projelerin çağrı sürecinden sonraki süreçlerine ilişkin bilgiler kamuoyu ile paylaşılamamaktadır.

Bilginize sunarız."

:meeting:

Mate, i thought about asking Tubitak, if they are proceeding or not. But most probably their answer would be the same as before...

"Başvurunuz, Kurumumuz Araştırma Destek Programları Başkanlığı (ARDEB) Savunma ve Güvenlik Teknolojileri Araştırma Destek Grubu (SAVTAG) tarafından incelenmiştir.

4982 sayılı bilgi edinme kanunu Madde 16'da, "Açıklanması hâlinde Devletin emniyetine, dış ilişkilerine, millî savunmasına ve millî güvenliğine açıkça zarar verecek ve niteliği itibarıyla Devlet sırrı olan gizlilik dereceli bilgi veya belgeler, bilgi edinme hakkı kapsamı dışındadır." ifadesi yer almaktadır.

1007 Programı SAVTAG projelerine ilişkin;

-"TASNİF DIŞI" ve "HİZMETE ÖZEL" gizlilik dereceli çağrı başlıkları "1007 - Kamu Kurumları Araştırma ve Geliştirme Projelerini D.P. | TÜRKİYE BİLİMSEL ve TEKNOLOJİK ARAŞTIRMA KURUMU" adresinde kamuoyu ile paylaşılmakta,

-"GİZLİ" yahut "ÇOK GİZLİ" gizlilik dereceli çağrı başlıkları kamuoyu ile paylaşılamamakta,

- Tüm projelerin çağrı sürecinden sonraki süreçlerine ilişkin bilgiler kamuoyu ile paylaşılamamaktadır.

Bilginize sunarız."

:meeting:

Yes dude, exactly... :D

Bu tür postlar yasaklanmana neden olabilir.. 2. videoyu kaldır istersen

editledim

sayfa dingonun ahiri gibi zati, serefsizler aciktan terörislerin propagandasini yapyor, sempatik görünmek icin o kaltaklarin resimleri havada ucuyor.

c552386e25fdd1aa16f1e0db245aa81f.gif

@rmi5 @asena_great hi bros, a question.
what do you think about Mosaddegh?
I ended up reading some about him and from what i have read so far it seems to me that he was a good leader for Iran.
i dont know about his relations with Turkics in Iran though, i hope he was not an oppressor. so what can you tell me about his policies and rule?

Can anyone tell me how to download books from google books. I tried greasemonkey,googlebook downloader and all methods which were not so helpful :-(

@rmi5 @asena_great hi bros, a question.
what do you think about Mosaddegh?
I ended up reading some about him and from what i have read so far it seems to me that he was a good leader for Iran.
i dont know about his relations with Turkics in Iran though, i hope he was not an oppressor. so what can you tell me about his policies and rule?
idk much about his relation with turkic but he nationalised so many things including railway radio telephones Shipping oil ..... before this all of these were in hand of westerns and he was from qajar royal family shah hated him see him as threat he is also indirectly responsible for nationalization of canal suez for egyptians after he most of politicians in ME follow his footsteps his fall in coup d'etat and his followers were jaild-executed including his foreign minister Professor Hossein Fatemi
Hossein Fatemi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1953 Iranian coup d'état - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

this is second pahlavi coup d'etat since 1921

1921 Persian coup d'etat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

they are loved by people but hate by both pahaliv and mullah shamlessly pahlavi propagandaed they dont need to nationalised anything and what he has done betryal mullah hate him cuz he was secular so they replace a another mullah as head of nationalization movement named ayatollah kashani the one whom done a greatest damage to mosaddegh

Abol-Ghasem Kashani - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

he was the one who encourage shah to executed mossadeg

mossadeg and his team were the only group were accepted by iranian as national and democratic people the one whom did't think about their political positions but the national interest

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom