What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Defend Kebap!!! Defend Turkiye!!!

What is he complining about, it is just a fact than Turkish food is generally unhealthy (except vegetarian village food) even thought tastefuly, Europeans dont use oil, salt and sugar like Turks, i read somewhere that Turks have the highest Cholesterol level, heart attacks are also very commong among our people.

What is he complining about, it is just a fact than Turkish food is generally unhealthy (except vegetarian village food) even thought tastefuly, Europeans dont use oil, salt and sugar like Turks, i read somewhere that Turks have the highest Cholesterol level, heart attacks are also very commong among our people.
hahahahahah

our 80 years old people still eat red meat and oil and they dont give sh!t what doctors says lol and they still live healthy u get heart attack cuz u get weak by living in anatolian weather lying down near beach under sun and drink limonata ! :omghaha:

but seriously it's not for food but Cigarettes you guys smoke alot of Cigarettes both your men and females :no: :nono: i never saw a turkmen female to smok Cigarettes and smoking Cigarettes is bad thing for mens reputation u may get in trouble when u wanna find wife :what:

Last edited:
hahahahahah

our 80 years old people still eat red meat and oil and they dont give sh!t what doctors says lol and they still live healthy u get heart attack cuz u get weak by living in anatolian weather llying down near beach under sun and drink ! :omghaha:

but seriously it's not for food but Cigarettes you guys smoke alot of Cigarettes both your men and females :no: :nono: i never saw a turkmen female to smok Cigarettes and smoking Cigarettes is bad thing for mens reputation u may get in trouble when u wanna find wife :what:
I know two people got cancer without smoking a single cigarette in her life, 4 people i know here in Switzerland died of cancer and all of them are Turks.
Cancer and heart attack seem to be our National illnes, you cant just make smoking responsible for everything.

And Turks smoking extraordinary much is a myth anyway, Turkey is 35th place in world ranking but Balkan is messed up in this discipline. :D

List of countries by cigarette consumption per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

fc806ad8a8632dc11686cc2c778ccaef.png

I know two people got cancer without smoking a single cigarette in her life, 4 people i know here in Switzerland died of cancer and all of them are Turks.
Cancer and heart attack seem to be our National illnes, you cant just make smoking responsible for everything.

And Turks smoking extraordinary much is a myth anyway, Turkey is 35th place in world ranking but Balkan is messed up in this discipline. :D

List of countries by cigarette consumption per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

View attachment 145717
yea somehow what u say is ture here people only die by heart problems or cancer

Last edited:
@Targon

You remember the conversation about the "finding out people whom looked to your profile"

Şimdi benim kız diorki, "Bu sağ tarafta çıkan tanıyor olabilecekleriniz diye bir sekme çıkıyor ya arada sırada. Orada mesela babamı görüyorum, arkadaşım değil, ve hiç ortak arkadaşımız olmamasına rağmen, büyük ihtimalle o sekmeye profiline bakanlar da ekleniyor " dedi.

Mantıklı bence.

@Targon

You remember the conversation about the "finding out people whom looked to your profile"

Şimdi benim kız diorki, "Bu sağ tarafta çıkan tanıyor olabilecekleriniz diye bir sekme çıkıyor ya arada sırada. Orada mesela babamı görüyorum, arkadaşım değil, ve hiç ortak arkadaşımız olmamasına rağmen, büyük ihtimalle o sekmeye profiline bakanlar da ekleniyor " dedi.

Mantıklı bence.

Soyisimleri aynı değil mi ? soyisim ve memleket aynıysa belki onunla da ilgili olabilir.

Soyisimleri aynı değil mi ? soyisim ve memleket aynıysa belki onunla da ilgili olabilir.
Belki, ama başka akrabalarını da görüyomuş listesinde ekli olmayan..... bana mantıklı geldi.

idk much about his relation with turkic but he nationalised so many things including railway radio telephones Shipping oil ..... before this all of these were in hand of westerns and he was from qajar royal family shah hated him see him as threat he is also indirectly responsible for nationalization of canal suez for egyptians after he most of politicians in ME follow his footsteps his fall in coup d'etat and his followers were jaild-executed including his foreign minister Professor Hossein Fatemi
Hossein Fatemi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1953 Iranian coup d'état - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

this is second pahlavi coup d'etat since 1921

1921 Persian coup d'etat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

they are loved by people but hate by both pahaliv and mullah shamlessly pahlavi propagandaed they dont need to nationalised anything and what he has done betryal mullah hate him cuz he was secular so they replace a another mullah as head of nationalization movement named ayatollah kashani the one whom done a greatest damage to mosaddegh

Abol-Ghasem Kashani - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

he was the one who encourage shah to executed mossadeg

mossadeg and his team were the only group were accepted by iranian as national and democratic people the one whom did't think about their political positions but the national interest
Thanks for the explanation. It's such a shame that the shah sided with foreign countries to get rid of Mosaddegh through operation ajax. I didnt know he was of Qajar family. Really interesting.

Is he still loved by the people? Or do mullah supporters and shah lovers dislike him?

What surprises me is why the shah wanted to get rid of him. Mosaddegh was secular and after the interests of Iran, wasnt the shah also secular and modern oriented? Did the shah only hate Mosaddegh because he was of Qajar family?

Back
Top Bottom