What's new

Çay Bahçesi

So why did they have to resort to conversion when they could have just taught Turks to only worship Tengri as the Supreme creator and stop worshiping the lesser gods.

So why did they have to resort to conversion when they could have just taught Turks to only worship Tengri as the Supreme creator and stop worshiping the lesser gods.
it dont work that way u need worship all the gods at the same time cuz in some Specified conditions u need power of Specified gods btw some tribes worship their own gods (i mean dark gods ) it's also depend on tribe/clan culture

it dont work that way u need worship all the gods at the same time cuz in some Specified conditions u need power of Specified gods btw some tribes worship their own gods (i mean dark gods ) it's also depend on tribe/clan culture
I meant that Tengri absorbs Kayra, Ülgen, Umay takes the position of Eve in the Adam and Eve or is absorbed into Tengri. Aruğ become "angels" and obey Tengri and Erlick takes the position of Satan. The moon and sun loose their divinity, become part of the Creation mythos, largely remains the same but without being referred to as gods.

Something like that, from what I understand.

Is this the national drink what I think it is? :lol:

998aac41d4412f65c889d453e70bfd70.jpg

Same like how mullah supporters are the majority here while the few drops of sane and honest Iranians are the minority.
Güzel yapistirdin tebrikler. :)

well u guys jail and kill journalists , we jam satellites .....
which one is worth ? :D
Where do we kill journalists? Besides there isnt any independent journalist in Iran to begin with so you guys are the last one to condemn us. :kiss3:

Back
Top Bottom