What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Please spare me of these liberal BS.
Do you want to know what is the meaning of respecting dead by them? My dad's friend, an Iranian army officer, fought kurds in Iranian kurdistan. He once shared the story that when kurds captured an Iranian officer, they skinned him alive, separated his bones and muscles, then put his bones and his head into the skin, and directly sent it to his home for his wife.
Tell your BS, and keep your tears for people that care for those sub-animals, not bash the ones who bring peace for your nation.
Ungrateful morons like you make me puke.

You think, those tears were directed to the PKK, noo absolutely not, but to the fact that you acting like a nazi

Please spare me of these liberal BS.
Do you want to know what is the meaning of respecting dead by them? My dad's friend, an Iranian army officer, fought kurds in Iranian kurdistan. He once shared the story that when kurds captured an Iranian officer, they skinned him alive, separated his bones and muscles, then put his bones and his head into the skin, and directly sent it to his home for his wife.
Tell your BS, and keep your tears for people that care for those sub-animals, not bash the ones who bring peace for your nation.
Ungrateful morons like you make me puke.
He is a Kurd. I can smell it from a mile away.

Total disregard for respect for the dead.

Respect is given to a soldier who fought and died in a battle, not to terrorist who assassinates soldiers and blows up people in a crowded mall. I myself survived one of their suicide bombers back in 2007 and I'm never gonna respect those rats. Go cry me a river.
+1

Respect is given to people who fight like a gentleman. Not like a rat who sneaks up to an off-duty Turkish soldier in a mall and then shoots him in front of his wife.

907afa3e2cfeeebbc0c14384606334b6.jpg

Last edited:
You think, those tears were directed to the PKK, noo absolutely not, but to the fact that you acting like a nazi

Do you know who I keep my tears for? I keep my tears for that 30 years old Iranian officer and his two little daughters, and his poor wife. I keep my tears for that poor turkish soldier who got martyred by your kin in front of his wife.
Anyway, keep your kurdish BS for yourself.

Respect is given to a soldier who fought and died in a battle, not to terrorist who assassinates soldiers and blows up people in a crowded mall. I myself survived one of their suicide bombers back in 2007 and I'm never gonna respect those rats. Go cry me a river.

wow, are you people delusional, I am just stating to respect the dead as, he died as human, he might have been a terrorist, coward, traitor and have done acts which can never be justified. but dead is dead and there is no point in calling dead people, rats, dogs, pigs ect.

He is a Kurd. I can smell it from a mile away.

Total disregard for respect for the dead.

+1

Respect is given to people who fight like a gentleman. Not like a rat who sneaks up to an off-duty Turkish soldier in a mall and then shoots him in front of his wife.

View attachment 141922

you are digging a bigger hole for yourself and you don't even see it

wow, are you people delusional, I am just stating to respect the dead as, he died as human, he might have been a terrorist, coward, traitor and have done acts which can never be justified. but dead is dead and there is no point in calling
dead people, rats, dogs, pigs ect.

And I'm saying to you I'm never gonna respect those rats, be it dead or alive. You're respected if you do good deeds while you're alive. If not, then to hell with your corpse. It can rot wherever its dumped, I don't need to respect some suicide bomber's rotting corpse.

@XenoEnsi-14 I forgot what about aramaic and syriac alphabets?

And I'm saying to you I'm never gonna respect those rats, be it dead or alive. You're respected if you do good deeds while you're alive. If not, then to hell with your corpse. It can rot wherever its dumped, I don't need to respect some suicide bomber's rotting corpse.

So.... Digging a hole in a remote place, dumping his remains and archive his act in the government register and just forgot about it is just too much to be asked I guess.

@XenoEnsi-14 I forgot what about aramaic and syriac alphabets?
Just wondering if anyone knew the correct way in writing them.

Just wondering if anyone knew the correct way in writing them.

Syriac is easy. Its just a little curled (or rather rounded, like those figures made from balloons LOL) version of arabic script. If you know arabic script, syriac would be a walk in the park :) I studied syriac when I was young, was easy as far as I remember LOL aramaic is blurred, I don't remember exactly what it was, though I studied it too :D

Last edited:
Syriac is easy. Its just a little curled (or rather rounded, like those figures made from balloons LOL) version of arabic script. If you know arabic script, syriac would be a walk in the park :) I studied syriac when I was young, was easy as far as I remember LOL aramaic is blurred, I don't remember exactly what it was, though I studied it too :D
Like this?
000349a222c92aa78720a914bfe67b3f.jpg

That was bigger than expected..

wow, are you people delusional, I am just stating to respect the dead as, he died as human, he might have been a terrorist, coward, traitor and have done acts which can never be justified. but dead is dead and there is no point in calling dead people, rats, dogs, pigs ect.

you are digging a bigger hole for yourself and you don't even see it

They are not dead people..they are carcass (leş).

World knows our respect for fallen enemy soldiers.
Ataturk’s Letter to Anzac Mothers;
Those heroes that shed their blood and lost their lives... You are now lying in the soil of a friendly country. Therefore rest in peace. There is no difference between the Johnnies and the Mehmets to us where they lie side by side now here in this country of ours... you, the mothers, who sent their sons from faraway countries wipe away your tears; your sons are now lying in our bosom and are in peace. After having lost their lives on this land they have become our sons as well

But about the terrorists animals.....we leave their dead body to wolves and birds. Not a single fvck will be given to their carcass.

I myself survived one of their suicide bombers back in 2007 and I'm never gonna respect those rats
my sister also was the survived that attack she return to odtu and didn't exit the uni for months cuz she feel the city was unsafe

And here we are again, football mentality, if you are not with us that means you are against us
we do not bow down to the wishes of terrorist who killed soldiers and civilians and hurt public property law is clear kurds have their own party and this pkk is not among them i don't get your septhy for these rats

Last edited:
They are not dead people..they are carcass (leş).

World knows our respect for fallen enemy soldiers.
Ataturk’s Letter to Anzac Mothers;
Those heroes that shed their blood and lost their lives... You are now lying in the soil of a friendly country. Therefore rest in peace. There is no difference between the Johnnies and the Mehmets to us where they lie side by side now here in this country of ours... you, the mothers, who sent their sons from faraway countries wipe away your tears; your sons are now lying in our bosom and are in peace. After having lost their lives on this land they have become our sons as well

But about the terrorists animals.....we leave their dead body to wolves and birds. Not a single fvck will be given to their carcass.

You are also digging a hole for yourself and you don't even know it. And I am going to leave it at that, or else its going to blow up like some flame war -ish discussion. Last thing about it, your emotional behaivour is blinding you all.

guys whats happend to house osman ?? do u know any of them what they are doing does they have return to turkey today ??

Back
Top Bottom