What's new

Çay Bahçesi

You don't have to. There are people called academicians, who read that and relay what they read to us, mortals LOL I advice you to read the "Love and the
Beloved in Early Modern Ottoman
and European Culture and Society". You'll get your horizons widened.
:tup:
LOL that's also widely known in turkey :D
And in one of the works about a sultan of bukhara khanate, author says: " He was a just ruler, a pious muslim and he loved to spend his time with moon-faced boys" LOL the whole medieval period in both muslim and christian world was full with homosexuality.
:lol:
In Farsi, they call these boys as "Shaahed" and that act is called "Bachcheh Baazi". In farsi, I don't know any poet, except for Ferdosi, who has not talk about pedophile stuff or homosexual stuff. In Iranian literature books though, they try to fool children by saying that they are about the love to god :lol: and children always know that they are not :lol:

PS. I remembered that Ferdosi's "Shahnameh" book is not much clean though, but it is Hetrosexual not homosexual.

Worst case scenario, is me becoming a Iskender Buyuk as person, but if you think that I think that during the reign of the islamic states / empires everything was utopian, I would say that you are delusion, I know alot of problematic and sinful stuff happened and I wouldn't be surprised if there were degenerates who were producing all kinds of perversion under the curtain of something.
ohhh god , what happen it's seems u get your heart attack and recoverd lol it's just not about things u call sinful also in Philosophy we have guys a razi whom reject the mohamads Prophethood say if god choose some from certine ethnics it means he make it that ethnics superior

And in one of the works about a sultan of bukhara khanate, author says: " He was a just ruler, a pious muslim and he loved to spend his time with moon-faced boys" LOL the whole medieval period in both muslim and christian world was full with homosexuality.

You can't make that up. :D

What If I polity request you to answer the question I posted in the thread
"Economic Development in Azerbaijan"
lol sry i was busy translating some Poetry i totally forgot u there the video talk about the first president of turkmenistan whom dies in 2006 he was pro russian he has russian wife he has armenian Minister of Foreign Affairs he and his work has no connections to current president btw u post me and write a lie about current president and as proof u bring something about the first presidents ???? lol :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: btw what the relations it has to our subjects ?? it's seems @rmi5 show u somethings u could handle it lol

@telkon brother where have u been u lost all the fun :D @Targon bring some SX Painting with Poetry and i begain to translate them it was fun lol

I saw that brother :) I read your translations, too LOL old people, be it ottomans or safevids or whatever, as a society were as diverse as we are. Thinking of them as sinless, pious, devoted muslims would be fallacy and betrayal to the truth. Some were really pious muslims, some were not so pious and loved to drink and some were pious and drinking and homosexual LOL and the last two cases were not an isolated examples within society.

lol sry i was busy translating some Poetry i totally forgot u there the video talk about the first president of turkmenistan whom dies in 2006 he was pro russian he has russian wife he has armenian Minister of Foreign Affairs he and his work has no connections to current president btw u post me and write a lie about current president and as proof u bring something about the first presidents ???? lol :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: btw what the relations it has to our subjects ?? it's seems @rmi5 show u somethings u could handle it lol

tbh, I thought he was still leader of turkmenistan when I made those allegations, I made them under the assumption he was still president, I was clearly wrong.

edit: and if you read my whole post, you would have read that I made a misunderstanding and apologized for that mistake.

I saw that brother :) I read your translations, too LOL old people, be it ottomans or safevids or whatever, as a society were as diverse as we are. Thinking of them as sinless, pious, devoted muslims would be fallacy and betrayal to the truth. Some were really pious muslims, some were not so pious and loved to drink and some were pious and drinking and homosexual LOL and the last two cases were not an isolated examples within society.

Drinking was very popular among soldiers. Pedophile or homo stuff was more common in higher social casts including religious Imams, merchants, kings, governors, ... . It may give Nefer another heart attack :lol:
In Iran, Iranic soldiers were more into smoking, and Turkic ones were more into drinking.
Anyway, I think it's enough for Nefer to handle for today :lol:

ohhh god , what happen it's seems u get your heart attack and recoverd lol it's just not about things u call sinful also in Philosophy we have guys a razi whom reject the mohamads Prophethood say if god choose some from certine ethnics it means he make it that ethnics superior

When I am pulling stuff out, what Iskender buyuk would do, I will say this. I must have lost my mind at that moment, by having gotten betrayed very very very hard and unable to trust anyone from that moment point and having that extreme stance.

i think the past time was much better than today , today people are really fanatics i dont like it

tbh, I thought he was still leader of turkmenistan when I made those allegations, I made them under the assumption he was still president, I was clearly wrong.

edit: and if you read my whole post, you would have read that I made a misunderstanding and apologized for that mistake.
than u didn't need to open that disscustions with me here !

When I am pulling stuff out, what Iskender buyuk would do, I will say this. I must have lost my mind at that moment, by having gotten betrayed very very very hard and unable to trust anyone from that moment point and having that extreme stance.
it's ok dude no need to make it big we are all after all are turks we are brothers lets end this disscustions between us and look forward

Last edited:
Drinking was very popular among soldiers. Pedophile or homo stuff was more common in higher social casts including religious Imams, merchants, kings, governors, ... . It may give Nefer another heart attack :lol:
In Iran, Iranic soldiers were more into smoking, and Turkic ones were more into drinking.
Anyway, I think it's enough for Nefer to handle for today :lol:

Again, send me a list of the source materials and writers which documents these, research will give light.

I won't promise, coz most probably I'll forget that I promised LOL but I'll try to post screen from that page of the book here :)

No, I believe it. :D

How could one be a "pious Muslim" and "love to spend his time with moon-faced boys" at the same time?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom