What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Enderûnlu Fâzıl - Vikipedi

Some people think Ottoman Empire was full of Evliyas and all they have done was battling infidels and praying full time :D Ottoman society was as diverse as modern societies.

I am not talking about that, I am talking about the fact that you are linking to graphical content without any warnings.

@rmi5, I was told there would be Çay Bahçesi

Lutfen iki şeker. Guzel
Sure bro.
Bon appetite :)
4bd26d37f9f40aa6560cb3d2eacbfb87.jpg

I am not talking about that, I am talking about the fact that you are linking to graphical content without any warnings.
Easy bro!
It's not going to be exploded when you open it :rofl:

yup their peoms are really good some of them funny some of them are with advies some of them are really beutiful idk why @Hakan deleted them :(

Anyway, kidding aside, these stuff are abundant among old books, and also old paintings of our palaces, ...
Some people think our ancestors were really innocent about sexual stuff, but obviously they were not.
BTW, in your translation, it was not "air", I think it meant putting it up ;)

Anyway, kidding aside, these stuff are abundant among old books, and also old paintings of our palaces, ...
Some people think our ancestors were really innocent about sexual stuff, but obviously they were not.
BTW, in your translation, it was not "air", I think it meant putting it up ;)

You just keep poking aren't you, I don't remember us telling that you went trough all the books which were published during the ottoman era and now you are talking like you went trough them all, second you are generalizing the entire population to some stuff a few degenerates did. And the question which comes to my mind is, are you having too much sugar ?

Back
Top Bottom