What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Anyway, kidding aside, these stuff are abundant among old books, and also old paintings of our palaces, ...
Some people think our ancestors were really innocent about sexual stuff, but obviously they were not.
BTW, in your translation, it was not "air", I think it meant putting it up ;)
yeah it can be

You just keep poking aren't you, I don't remember us telling that you went trough all the books which were published during the ottoman era and now you are talking like you went trough them all, second you are generalizing the entire population to some stuff a few degenerates did. And the question which comes to my mind is, are you having too much sugar ?
easy bro, it was popular among the whole islamic world to talk about this stuff.
specially, if you knew how to read and correctly understand poems of those era, you would find out that it is very hard to find a famous poet that has not talked about this stuff at all. You just simply don't know.
@asena_great knows what I am talking about.

easy bro, it was popular among the whole islamic world to talk about this stuff.
specially, if you knew how to read and correctly understand poems of those era, you would find out that it is very hard to find a famous poet that has not talked about this stuff at all. You just simply don't know.
@asena_great knows what I am talking about.
@Nefer yup that was common in islamic culture in that era

So. you are also claiming to have read all the books during that era and researched governmental documents of the past, dunno 900 years

In contrast to you guys, we have read literally tons of such old stuff, either as the course(the ones with less explicit content) or read more on our projects for literature courses, or have just opened tons of old poem books in our houses and read them.
I can bring tons of examples from the most famous poets.
As an example, do you know Molana Jalal Al Din Rumi? he also has similar stuff which one of those stories is very funny as well :lol: I can mention it, if you want.

So. you are also claiming to have read all the books during that era and researched governmental documents of the past, dunno 900 years
i didnt read all books for last 900 years but i can bring u a lot of books from diffrent area and era of islamic world they all have write about these things

In contrast to you guys, we have read literally tons of such old stuff, either as the course(the ones with less explicit content) or read more on our projects for literature courses, or have just opened tons of old poem books in our houses and read them.
I can bring tons of examples from the most famous poets.
As an example, do you know Molana Jalal Al Din Rumi? he also has similar stuff which one of those stories is very funny as well :lol: I can mention it, if you want.

I am still waiting for the list of books you read.

yeah lol i hop he dont get heart attack lol
:rofl: Yup, he does not have any idea about what he is gonna facing. :lol: first, I will send him that famous Molana story :rofl:
:lol: OK bro. I will send you a long list of such stuff, also the old arabic script books of islamic countries that I have read.
@Hakan please open a PM for me and Nefer

Speaking of old arabic script, what about Aramaic and Syriac scripts.......

You don't have to. There are people called academicians, who read that and relay what they read to us, mortals LOL I advice you to read the "Love and the
Beloved in Early Modern Ottoman
and European Culture and Society". You'll get your horizons widened.

About what subject? literature, history, science, ...?

@asena_great Do you want me to mention the famous donkey story of Molana rumi for him? :lol:

LOL that's also widely known in turkey :D
And in one of the works about a sultan of bukhara khanate, author says: " He was a just ruler, a pious muslim and he loved to spend his time with moon-faced boys" LOL the whole medieval period in both muslim and christian world was full with homosexuality.

:rofl: Yup, he does not have any idea about what he is gonna facing. :lol: first, I will send him that famous Molana story :rofl:

Worst case scenario, is me becoming a Iskender Buyuk as person, but if you think that I think that during the reign of the islamic states / empires everything was utopian, I would say that you are delusion, I know alot of problematic and sinful stuff happened and I wouldn't be surprised if there were degenerates who were producing all kinds of perversion under the curtain of something.

Back
Top Bottom