What's new

Çay Bahçesi

yes. i'm ideologically single LOL

Will you be an rich, old Çapkın that goes from one flower to other ? :D

Whenever I imgine such a character, Fedon comes to my mind :D
eb3b4d4e032ced0bfc14ca64b45067e6.jpg

Hence why I wanted kids early so that I can be their friend rather than the old witch who tells them off everytime :angel:
Don't worry about that too much. I think you will be a good parent nonetheless. My parents were young parents. 21 years older than me and they were from far the best parents. They were childish and not grown up. from what I observed my friends with older parents where more mature to their children.

Don't worry about that too much. I think you will be a good parent nonetheless. My parents were young parents. 21 years older than me and they were from far the best parents. They were childish and not grown up. from what I observed my friends with older parents where more mature to their children.
Hmmm...never saw that lolz...I guess the human self always wants what they dont have and see others having :unsure:

I also cannot quote.. that feature is missing.. and you dont say ata then dada is just baba with "d" :D
some say ata but most say dada :D

sh!t i can rea it , it's Poetry about s3x ! :o:

second Column

line one : got got aydir (geydir !) kire moallagh
assd assd put the hovering d!ck (inside) :lol:

line two : gote saghlap havaii kibi :rofl:
hold the assd do it in the Position "air" (u turks have sx Position called air ?? :sarcastic: )

line three : zelle har surakhina gir gir ! :omghaha: :suicide:
zelle get inside every hole of it

hahahahhahahaha

lets not translate all the Poetry :omghaha:

some say ata but most say dada :D

sh!t i can rea it , it's Poetry about s3x ! :o:

second Column

line one : got got aydir (geydir !) kire moallagh
assd assd put the hovering d!ck (inside) :lol:

line two : gote saghlap havaii kibi :rofl:
hold the assd do it in the Position "air" (u turks have sx Position called air ?? :sarcastic: )

line three : zelle har surakhina gir gir ! :omghaha: :suicide:
zelle get inside every hole of it

hahahahhahahaha

lets not translate all the Poetry :omghaha:

Lol what the hell :D

@Targon @Combat-Master

lol i didn't read all of it but is about the two guy and say let me do u first than u do me the second guy say ok than when the first guy is doing unexpectedly soldiers arrive (the were crossing randomly) than the first guy whom doing pull his pens on and run leaveing the second guy in shame while whole army laughting at him lol :lol:

Back
Top Bottom